BEST COUNTRIES for GENETAICALLY BLESSED KIDS

LOST

LOST

Gold
As a man i wanna bring and give my kids the best shit i can provide without making them spoiled motherfuckers
The first thing we gotta give em is good genetics, and as basically all of you have bad genes, please, find a good girl and decent looking woman. Its hard becayse you dont look top tier, but you can do it with proper surgieres and going to proper countries.

After good research i just came to this conclusion:
  • Dont have kids with Peruvians or Bolivians (please), and pick proper latinas if you are into this type of girl, these are not the best countries
  • Dont have kids with Indian or Chinese, this should be ilegal
  • The BEST country is Russia. Cause the amazing beauty of the female and crazy genetics . Also females behave better, have better values and sexually they are AMAZING (i have tried enough nationalities and the best shit is from there, they are crazy submissive)
  • In general eastern countries are really good. Masculine man, really gorgeous females
  • North Europe can work as well
Dont make your kids as miserable as you are, please find the best genes you can.

I d like you to add whatever countries you find interesting so people can read and try them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thisend, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 14905 and 10 others
Brazil, Colombia, and puerto rico mog for latin genetics
@kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Darkthrone, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmattr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead, thisend and 15 others
Chadtherlands / Netherlands. For height genes. Because for more than 100 years, Dutch women have been sending shorter men straight into incelhood or childlessness; so short genes here have been weeded out, kinda.

Doutzenkroes7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩., marin, mfk and 5 others
As a man i wanna bring and give my kids the best shit i can provide without making them spoiled motherfuckers
The first thing we gotta give em is good genetics, and as basically all of you have bad genes, please, find a good girl and decent looking woman. Its hard becayse you dont look top tier, but you can do it with proper surgieres and going to proper countries.

• Dont have kids with Peruvians or Bolivians (please), and pick proper latinas if you are into this type of girl, these are not the best countries
  • The BEST country is Russia. Cause the amazing beauty of the female and crazy genetics . Also females behave better, have better values and sexually they are AMAZING (i have tried enough nationalities and the best shit is from there, they are crazy submissive)
  • In general eastern countries are really good. Masculine man, really gorgeous females
Dont make your kids as miserable as you are, please find the best genes you can.

I d like you to add whatever countries you find interesting so people can read and try them.

Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Latina countries, that's it.

Italian beaches :sneaky:

More traditionalist countries like Russia, some African countries (if you want mulatto children), and some Middle Eastern countries.

Latin America is super degenerate, just like the USA and Europe.

The average height of Asian women is very short, in addition to bad stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Breed with Nordic Stacy or don’t have kids at all

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom, marin, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Scandinavian countries

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, elzde95 and Deleted member 16834
Breed with a tall Nordic Stacy and live in Hawaii away from HOT wasp chads is the best

Least competition as you’ll be surrounded by Asians and old white tourists and your Nordic Stacy gf will keep mirin you mogging the whole island to andromeda til you die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thisend, Gaia262, eduardkoopman and 4 others
More traditionalist countries like Russia, some African countries (if you want mulatto children), and some Middle Eastern countries.

The average height of Asian women is very short, in addition to bad stereotypes.
Turkey and Iran are the best ME countries in terms of looks and overall genes. Also good for muslims on this forum

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I d stay with colombians, but pure preference.
I
I know a tall decent looking Netherlands white man.
He married a Colombian woman, and have 5 kids. of whom 3 males. All in their 20's now.
Living in Netherlands.

2 of their sons, moved (fleed?) to Asia now for a partner there.

What conclusion can we draw?

I think below comments hold true, when going to life in white country, with tall people.
Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Latina countries, that's it.
Scandinavian countries
Breed with a tall Nordic Stacy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 5180, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I know a tall decent looking Netherlands white man.
He married a Colombian woman, and have 5 kids. of whom 3 males. All in their 20's now.
Living in Netherlands.

2 of their sons, moved to Asia now for a partner there.

What conclusion can we draw?

I think below comments hold true, when going to life in white country, with tall people.

Tall Nordic women will ascend anyone.

As far as living conditions diet is more important than culture. You can live in Asia and still raise your kids on milk and beef and not soy. Living in a rich western country is just not optimal for your mental health due to 1) competition 2) increasing competition 3) degeneracy 4) expensive

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and AscendingHero

idc

im planning to marry a tall girl from bosnia in the future. Ideal genetics and my kids will be tall and strong as fuck :feelsgood:

Do nordic and russian women like 5'5 indian janitors? Asking for a friend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, WenomWenom and Gaia262
Chinese women have the longest flowering period. They are still like teenage girls at the age of 30.Although they are not as good look as white on average, there are quite a few girls who are good-looking and feminine.Your mixed-race kid will be a super slayer in China, also exotic if you're in the West.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, WenomWenom, currylightskin and 1 other person
Chadtherlands / Netherlands. For height genes. Because for more than 100 years, Dutch women have been sending shorter men straight into incelhood or childlessness; so short genes here have been weeded out, kinda.

View attachment 1549773

I don't understand, what would be the benefit of the tall genes that your child will inherit if they live in a country where everyone else is also tall? Choosing a tall partner in your country where everyone else is short seems reasonable, since they will grow to height mog everyone else, but there's no point in reproducing in the Netherlands just for the "tall genes", what you see as "tall genes" is just the average height there, unless you're planning to take your child from the Netherlands to live in your home country.

Last edited:
india

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone
I don't understand, what would be the benefit of the tall genes that your child will inherit if they live in a country where everyone else is also tall? Choosing a tall partner in your country where everyone else is short seems reasonable, since they will grow to height mog everyone else, but there's no point in reproducing in the Netherlands just for the "tall genes", what you see as "tall genes" is just the average height there, unless you're planning to take your child from the Netherlands to live in your home country.
True.
But more globalisation is upon us for the near future. So things will become less local, and more wide. And than it helps

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
I have dated an italian(north Italy, very european), she would have given me very intelligent kids (both her, her parents and me and my father's family are really intelligent, so it would be almost inevitable) plus she was really cure, 6/10 as a 31y old and almost 7/10 when she was younger.

View attachment 1549773

so they have killed their short males... what makes you think they will want an 6/10 5'8 guy:kys: I have had a match on tinder once with a Dutch girl in Portugal, 7/10 who was extremely active talking with me until she learnt my height (I wasn't black pilled but I was still selecting woman based on their height appearance and intelligence...while thinking girls only wanted money:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) which was the same as hers and then she stopped messaging first :)

you can reproduce as long as they're not ugly and you move to an amazing european country

women are doing it and it works really well. the problem is that if you are 6/10 the 5/10 girls who make themselves submissive for you (not many but they definitely exist) are REALLY tempting.

well but asians are also usually the best at math and technology, they are also associated with intelligent people

Somewhere without feminism, bad food and less population

eastern europe