Best country to slay

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am a 190cm bloated white LTN-MTN based on people's feedback. I want to go on holiday in July and I was thinking of going to Italy but it's a country full of chads. I know people will say to go to Asia but are there any European countries I can go to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel and Deleted member 15827
If you're a true ltn/mtn I'd say Asia or Africa

If you're blonde then South America

Go to costa rica, i went there for spring break and got some local astec pussy even though im a black manlet

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
north korea

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 18931
spanish isles are full of ez women looking 4 dick.

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
You left out your race, which is the most important detail here.

is it safe there?
Yes for the most part. just avoid the slums and you should be good. lots of hot local girls hang out on the same beach tourists flock down to

come UK for ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
I am a 190cm bloated white LTN-MTN based on people's feedback. I want to go on holiday in July and I was thinking of going to Italy but it's a country full of chads. I know people will say to go to Asia but are there any European countries I can go to?
french women are tutorial mode

canada, most of your competition is going to be 5'3 pajeets and chinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 18418
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Argentina
Morroco
Tunisia
Taiwan
Lebanon
Hong Kong

really? I thought France was chad central. I can speak some French so maybe that will give me a halo jfl
trust me french women are easy i am arab looking truecel and I could get box there

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
England because of the amount of high smv people and resources available

go to northern france or balkans maybe greece since you heightmog if you got money spain is the way to go since bitches throw it back viciously if they think you got it :redpill:

European countries
European countries are all Betabuxx only or chad only so unless you are willing to betabuxx then theres none only Southeast Asia and China if you want to slay theres no other country better than those two if you want to slay but I would pick quality over quantity especially since theres a high chance of contracting HIV, AIDS, Herpes from doing that