best designer brands?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Discuss in replies

I rly like Vivienne Westwood jewelry, maison margiela got some calm bottoms w their mm6 clearance

Also I fw louis v, always a reliable bet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension, Lidian and murdah
Gachimuchigucci

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian
Fashion is retarded
Just follow one particular style and don’t chase brands unless you are rapper

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian and murdah
Rick Owens for shoes

Branding and designer clothing is kinda passé right now

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and TeenAscender
Nike

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Lidian, no-mogger-no-cry and 1 other person
I buy clothes from Armani and RL, sometimes Tommy. Armani Exchange is not overpriced and the quality is there, same with RL. TH, Lacoste is more for daily use.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian, murdah and TeenAscender
designer clothes are for women and fags, stylemax but who gives a shit what brand it is especially if its marketed as "designer"

only if you're rich and have cash to burn can you buy these things without your IQ being questioned

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Klasik616, TeenAscender and 3 others
Louis Vuitton, Chromehearts, CDG are dope to me

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Lidian
designer clothes are for women and fags, stylemax but who gives a shit what brand it is especially if its marketed as "designer"

only if you're rich and have cash to burn can you buy these things without your IQ being questioned
Broke nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian
LV, Balmain

I Like Dior shoes aswell

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TeenAscender
Broke nigger
I money mog 99% of my age group to oblivion not even trying to be narcy. I own 33% of a family business and will be a millionare by default if I don't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I money mog 99% of my age group to oblivion not even trying to be narcy. I own 33% of a family business and will be a millionare by default if I don't do shit
if i invest in your company will you pay for my bimax pls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and 0S4MA
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, murdah and no-mogger-no-cry
Zegna is very good. Expensive but also understated and will attract the right kind of attention.

Went to a expensive steakhouse yesterday and these two fat black guys were dripped out in the LV Tyler the creator trainers with their Latina gfs lmfao

• +1
Reactions: descension
Discuss in replies

I rly like Vivienne Westwood jewelry, maison margiela got some calm bottoms w their mm6 clearance

Also I fw louis v, always a reliable bet
rick and undercover

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
dayum u go to a hypsm or r u nepo
I cant say too much without doxxing school but its none of those but a pipeline to quant/finance in general also not nepo

• +1
I cant say too much without doxxing school but its none of those but a pipeline to quant/finance in general
Respect, not too many other academic moggers on this site ngl

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: descension and TeenAscender
Yeah there's few, jfl these guys think its cope to have a good career path
Cuz it’s hard as shit and everyone wants to do it so in a lot of guys’ eyes it’s saturated and not worth the effort.

All of it is good points but going into a good uni and grinding to get into a field of work like IB which stimulates you with some of the highest ppl and orgs in the world is certainly a good way to get a head start on like 99.9% of ppl.

Am starting college soon and pondering this 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Cuz it’s hard as shit and everyone wants to do it so in a lot of guys’ eyes it’s saturated and not worth the effort.

All of it is good points but going into a good uni and grinding to get into a field of work like IB which stimulates you with some of the highest ppl and orgs in the world is certainly a good way to get a head start on like 99.9% of ppl.

Am starting college soon and pondering this 24/7
True, I meant in a blackpilled perspective though, like we study get good jobs to hopefully find the least degenerate / gl woman we can. I think they forget that most people in life will share this experience but it is those who work hard will be ahead of that 99% you mentioned

• +1
Actual rich people don't wear designer. If they do, they wear very subtle designer accessories. Don't waste your money on bullshit made in a Chinese factory.

lol imagine wearing clothes

• JFL
Vivienne Westwood is for the gutter just stick to the classics like RL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back