bro just eat what u want it aint worth eating healthy its boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aditya., ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23558
shitload of meat and eggs with rice and potatoes

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and Aditya.
shitload of meat and eggs with rice and potatoes
Already eating eggs 3 times daily, milk 1 L 2 times daily and meat twice a week and I eat rice daily, might need to start eating potato and any supplements recommended? Like vitamin k2 + d3

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Already eating eggs 3 times daily, milk 1 L 2 times daily and meat twice a week and I eat rice daily, might need to start eating potato and any supplements recommended? Like vitamin k2 + d3
jfl at supplements, eat liver 2-3x a week (1kg total) and you'll be getting more nutrients than any supps. Also more bioavailable

• +1
Reactions: zura and Aditya.
Just start by not eating junk food. Then make your diet better as time goes by. Also read all the diet guides.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and Aditya.
jfl at supplements, eat liver 2-3x a week (1kg total) and you'll be getting more nutrients than any supps. Also more bioavailable
Which animals liver should I be eating (cannot eat beef)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just start by not eating junk food. Then make your diet better as time goes by. Also read all the diet guides.
Nah I don't eat junk food, do you have links to diet guides sometimes shit is hard to find

lamb is best, or if you can get goat or some shit that's raised traditionally that's even better
I can get goat's one, how much should I be taking it and how should I eat that in week like 2-3 times?

I can get goat's one, how much should I be taking it and how should I eat that in week like 2-3 times?
I just eat 200-300g in one sitting. Pan fry it with onions+tomato sauce and it's good. If you can't get anything else get chicken liver, however bigger animals mog

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
use this site if you're serious about optimizing diet and want to know every single mineral and vitamin:

Which animals liver should I be eating (cannot eat beef)
Most livers are nutritionally similar, chickens liver will do fine it’s dirt cheap and tastes a lot better than most mammal livers
Aight thanks bro, any supplements to increase bone mass ?
Unless your deficient gonna need drugs for that one. All I can think is d3 and maybe k2 and exercise however that’s bone density not morphology

• Woah
I just eat 200-300g in one sitting. Pan fry it with onions+tomato sauce and it's good. If you can't get anything else get chicken liver, however bigger animals mog
Nah I can get both easily so dw and thanks for your advice and efforts bro

Unless your deficient gonna need drugs for that one. All I can think is d3 and maybe k2 and exercise however that’s bone density not morphology
I'm not deficient tho , heavy lifting will increase bone density right?

• +1
Beef muscle, Beef organs, connective tissue, milk, fruit.

• +1
Yes cardio too anything that puts force on the skeleton
BTW will putting heavy force on skeleton will widen my lower third? If it's not then what I need to do (naturally) doesn't matter how much time it takes I'm not in hurry

Mediterranean esque diet with fish, eggs, poultry
Can you provide more information about midterrarean diet cuz I'm confused about it what to eat what to not help me with that

• +1
Can you provide more information about midterrarean diet cuz I'm confused about it what to eat what to not help me with that
Something close to this
2A714BDF 51B2 4329 A064 719D1346A8E0

I don’t really eat red meat so there’s that, comparetively I’d eat fish, chicken and eggs every day or close to every day.

• +1