Best diet for leanmaxxing ?

Bigdog

Bigdog

Iron
Going to be doing heavy cardio to try and leanmaxx but know its irrelevant without a proper diet. Goal is 10%bf currently at around 20%. Can any experienced leanmaxxers share their diet program below.
Thanks
Bigdog.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Less calories is all there is too it

• +1
move more, eat less

• +1
Potatoes > rice for micros
Steak
Kale
Have the right cals to be in deficit is key

Looking for ideas for foods and some sort of structure ideally an actual diet plan.

eat a lot of water heavy food so fruits and veggies

science says protein-heavy diets make you less hungry compared to same kcal low-protein diets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Light deficit
Dont go to deep in a deficit or you will feel shitty, look unhelathy...take your time to lose weight and everything would be fine

i wouldnt go keto, conventional diet works AMAZIG

Breakfast:
*smoothie with 1 banana, 1 cup of raspberries, 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup mangoes. Add some milk and 1/2 cup of oats.
*scrambled eggs

Lunch:
Chili con carne with brown rice, use sauces with no sugar.

Some days I make whatever fish recipe I feel like, just find something healthy you like.

Supper: Two oranges and some nuts, maybe some berries if I feel like it.

I don't count calories, I just make sure I feel a little hunger between meals. I'm just focusing on losing weight and have no muslce to retain but if you're cutting you'll need to count calories to make sure your hard-earned muscle is not lost.

Edit: I take omega 3 supplements as well.

Dry fasting is the most efficient and fastest way to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I really like keto to kickstart fat loss then slowly introduce slower digestion carbs in (veggies, fruits, etc). The satiety and appetite suppression for keto is insane for me, YMMV.

Breakfast:
*smoothie with 1 banana, 1 cup of raspberries, 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup mangoes. Add some milk and 1/2 cup of oats.
*scrambled eggs

Lunch:

Some days I make whatever fish recipe I feel like, just find something healthy you like.

I don't count calories, I just make sure I feel a little hunger between meals. I'm just focusing on losing weight and have no muslce to retain but if you're cutting you'll need to count calories to make sure your hard-earned muscle is not lost.

That sounds difficult. How long have you been on that? What are your results like so far?

That sounds difficult. How long have you been on that? What are your results like so far?
What? What's difficult about it?

Only been on it for a few weeks

Going to be doing heavy cardio to try and leanmaxx but know its irrelevant without a proper diet. Goal is 10%bf currently at around 20%. Can any experienced leanmaxxers share their diet program below.
Thanks
Bigdog.
water

• +1
Drop calories but keep eating enough protein

Carnivore is optimal, keto with minimal veggies otherwise if you really have to eat them. Adding starchy carbs into a fat loss diet is moronic, they are empty calories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Carnivore is optimal, keto with minimal veggies otherwise if you really have to eat them. Adding starchy carbs into a fat loss diet is moronic, they are empty calories.
Hard to stick to tbh

The best diet is a diet you can stick to

Breakfast:
*scrambled eggs

Lunch:

Smoothie for breakfast :soy::soy::feelsuhh:
Blending fruits gets rid of the fibre. You may aswell drink a nice big glass of Coca Cola

Drink water over anything else

Smoothie for breakfast :soy::soy::feelsuhh:
Blending fruits gets rid of the fibre. You may aswell drink a nice big glass of Coca Cola
Tbh it tastes good and I need something sweet or i'll go insane. Not as bad as coca cola that's cope

Tbh it tastes good and I need something sweet or i'll go insane. Not as bad as coca cola that's cope
Yeah carry on spiking your blood sugar nice and high early in the day so you can fiend for the rest of the day. "I need something sweet or I'll go insane" - jfl you said it yourself bro, you are a sugar addict

Yeah carry on spiking your blood sugar nice and high early in the day so you can fiend for the rest of the day. "I need something sweet or I'll go insane" - jfl you said it yourself bro, you are a sugar addict
Just look at those nutjobs who follow a frugivore diet, completely shit long term but are anyone of them fat? They're all thin af.

Last edited:
diet soda helps by tricking your brain you are acutally giving it some junk to taste

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 656
Fasting tbh

If you dont want to permanently screw yourself, then high carb, low fat.

• +1
diet soda helps by tricking your brain you are acutally giving it some junk to taste
It just makes you crave more junk food. Better to cut it out. It doesn't help and after a week you'll no longer care about it.

Paleo, good amount of protein, good fat and low glycemic index carbs

It just makes you crave more junk food. Better to cut it out. It doesn't help and after a week you'll no longer care about it.
I know it has some effect on craving more sweets in the brain. it didn't for me, i think it's worth giving it a shot

• +1
the way that i stay lean is not by following any specific diet but just eat right, eat foods like fruit and vegetables, nuts, eggs and meat and avoid junk food and you'll become leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, KDA Player and Ethnicope
have snacks instead of meals.

• +1