best diet for teens

hoskoanski

hoskoanski

Iron
im 15 skinny and need a diet that promotes hgh because of my feminine and soft features. i dont care about face fat i just need to ascend badly after puberty

1 litre of sugared raw milk everyday
raw liver once or wice a week
orange juice for aromatase inhibition
anything with lots of nutrients but also sugar

1 litre of sugared raw milk everyday
raw liver once or wice a week
orange juice for aromatase inhibition
anything with lots of nutrients but also sugar
wait sugar was linked to the development of something but i cant remember what

im 15 skinny and need a diet that promotes hgh because of my feminine and soft features. i dont care about face fat i just need to ascend badly after puberty
all kind of meat, raw milk, eggs, fruits, loads of water. Literally all you need
Make sure to sleep as much as you can

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
wait sugar was linked to the development of something but i cant remember what
of youre whole body, your brain, your clavicles, wrists, height, facial bones get bigger and stronger from sugar, it can be from fruits, white sugar whatever just get atleast 300g of carbs/sugar a day minimum

rn the thing im stuck on is if i should suppliment some of the nutrients i need because i dont have enought time to buy/eat and find some of the harder things cuz im doing side hustles after school. what is something the body needs for development(in my case) thats harder generally to get cuz i can wait and find out but i think someone with high iq on here can tell

honey is made of glucose and fructose
white sugar is made of... *drums* glucose and fructose
One is made from jews that dont care about your life and the other is made by tiny insects that work hard to feed their queen the highest quality product

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
One is made from jews that dont care about your life and the other is made by tiny insects that work hard to feed their queen the highest quality product
both bad and very similar either way honey is just a little bit better

the difference in price is crazy so the jews win this time

trenbolone acetate on toast

• +1
Reactions: marshadow