Best dietary supplements

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
Listen,dietary supplements won’t change your looks much expect maybe skin quality etc.

What supplements are really beneficial?
Zink,Iron and Vitamin D3 should be in your supplement list 100%.
Zink is great for skin and hair health not to mention the fact it decreases the chance that you’ll get sick.
But Zink can overwhelm Iron levels and decrease them,Zink would also be almost useless without Iron.
Iron
is important because if you have a Iron deficiency you will be pale and dizzy,not to mention the fact that you’ll pass out if you stand up quickly.
Iron is beneficial for red blood cell count and for blood health.
Vitamin
D3 is something people miss out on since over a billion people have a deficiency of vitamin D3,this leads to fatigue,low testosterone levels and a short height.
Without Vitamin D3 your body won’t properly absorb calcium,meaning that if your growth plates are still open and you’re not getting enough Vitamin D3 then your bones won’t grow bigger and stronger during puberty.
Not only will your testosterone be shit but you’ll feel fatigued and tired the whole time.

Keep in mind Dietary supplements aren’t steroids so don’t expect to grow another 2 inches neither don’t expect a 200% Testosterone boost or some shit.
The only things that would probably happen is better skin and hair,including less fatigue&tiredness.
This thread is mostly based off health reasons so don’t expect to be a Chad or some shit.
Vitamin C

Vitamin C is not something you’ll need 100%,but to help with iron absorption Vitamin C is great.
Vitamin C is also good for being sick just saying.

Anyways I don’t want to make this thread longer and mention every single nutrient

• +1
Reactions: mathis
i'd say this one

Photo 2024 08 30 14 00 01

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Nice, just remember that there’s no gym day for ur face. But at least ur improving ur a by 5%. Also update me on how much ur testicles shrink.
Also is ur penis circumcised ?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Nice, just remember that there’s no gym day for ur face. But at least ur improving ur a by 5%. Also update me on how much ur testicles shrink.
Also is ur penis circumcised ?
no im not circumcised lmao, and no shit no gym for your face nigga

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight