Best drugs for SOCIAL

clank_anon

clank_anon

Iron
Hello everyone, I've tried several drugs and I'll told you which one are good for which event.

Partying / Night Club -

Best drugs for social interactions :

3mmc (only oral, insuflated is not worth : https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/3-MMC)
Do "bombs" with a OCB paper, around 150mg first dosage, bump everytimes you feel the comedown, COMEDOWN is very HARD, due to fast bioavilbility, 3mmmc leaves the body really fast, so hard comedown, find benzo (risky longterm) or ketamine (only when you are alone at home)
One of the best drugs cause it's the only one which give you a boner (best drugs for stimfapping but never try it alone or you will end up your life.
If people ask you on what are you told them cocaine. Never mentions "reserch chemicals"

Cocaine - No boner, very social but you need to hide to bump (designer halo)

AVOID MDMA / ECTASY : You will get the junky jaw

AVOID Cannabis : Makes you paranoid and cuckmental. Everyone knows only loser smokes weed

For everyday life -

Codeine / Tramadol / Phenibut : The only drugs but have very bad sides effects ---> and VERY addictive. It will makes you enjoy everything but OPIUM (codeine, tramadol) ANIHILATE testosterone

CONCLUSION

Only use drugs for nightclubs

ask me everything I'm vell versed on drugs and try drugs with friends before going alone on nightclub, they will fix you, cause stims gives you weird tics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Squirreljak and LowTrust
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and Deleted member 15539
Jump off a cliff lil bro fuck u

Hello everyone, I've tried several drugs and I'll told you which one are good for which event.

Partying / Night Club -

3mmc (only oral, insuflated is not worth : https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/3-MMC)
Do "bombs" with a OCB paper, around 150mg first dosage, bump everytimes you feel the comedown, COMEDOWN is very HARD, due to fast bioavilbility, 3mmmc leaves the body really fast, so hard comedown, find benzo (risky longterm) or ketamine (only when you are alone at home)
One of the best drugs cause it's the only one which give you a boner (best drugs for stimfapping but never try it alone or you will end up your life.
If people ask you on what are you told them cocaine. Never mentions "reserch chemicals"

AVOID Cannabis : Makes you paranoid and cuckmental. Everyone knows only loser smokes weed

For everyday life -

Codeine / Tramadol / Phenibut : The only drugs but have very bad sides effects ---> and VERY addictive. It will makes you enjoy everything but OPIUM (codeine, tramadol) ANIHILATE testosterone

CONCLUSION

ask me everything I'm vell versed on drugs and try drugs with friends before going alone on nightclub, they will fix you, cause stims gives you weird tics.
im think about phenibut whats your opinion

Partying / Night Club -

For everyday life -

CONCLUSION

bro stopped using drugs and looksminned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, IbrahimT, try2beme and 1 other person

Partying / Night Club -

For everyday life -

CONCLUSION

the 3mmc makes you with more libido? What are the downsides?

im think about phenibut whats your opinion
Bad for heart on long term
You should try it for anxiety, benzo like
Better not taking it everyday

the 3mmc makes you with more libido? What are the downsides?
INSANE Libido but quite hard to penetrate, you need to find the perfect dosage
downside : cocaine kills you, 3mmc makes you want to kill yourself (best sentence I've heard to describe this product)
Hard comedown, cortisol, damages serotonine, I avoided so many meals and it's very hard to stop a session (you will end up boofing/snorting every grams you bought. (HARD binge)

3mmc builds sex at another level not joking
Spent several days stimfapping, Hopefully I stopped it but I'm scared to fall in this trap in the future

INSANE Libido but quite hard to penetrate, you need to find the perfect dosage
downside : cocaine kills you, 3mmc makes you want to kill yourself (best sentence I've heard to describe this product)
Hard comedown, cortisol, damages serotonine, I avoided so many meals and it's very hard to stop a session (you will end up boofing/snorting every grams you bought. (HARD binge)
i just want to have normal libido, fuck its not possible im gonna need to fuck my body for that

For them who still wants to try codeine/tramadol, go for Reserch chemicals alternatives , cheaper and easy to buy (ex : o-dsmt)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
OP, do you think taking drugs is even worth it in a health and well-being sense? Maybe just once in a while is a good balance.

Not because of the drugs though.
I got the same issues after a week binge, skipped lot of meals and sleep, I got better hollow cheeks + absolutely debloated
But it's not viable for healthcare and mentalhealth

+ light and angle fraud , shitty beard hides jaw

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim