Best drugs or medications for schooling?

GlamGuru

GlamGuru

Silver
I've tried vyvanse and it doesn't do shit, only makes me fap entire day, or get hyperfocused on useless stuff like games.

Any better drugs that will actually turn you into a study machine?

Anyone tried modafinil? Looking for a drug that will ascend my education and money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, nathan and Rea
Are you diagnosed with anything? (Might contribute to what works/doesn't for you).
I used dextroamphetamine throughout year 12 (Australia's equivalent to senior year) which I found really helped, but stimulants can obviously increase your libido as you've experienced, so it might not be for everyone.
Can't comment on modafinil, but where are you studying? You're much less prone to be jerking off the entire day if you put yourself in an environment that you associate with studying/don't have the ability to just whip your dick out.

Re-reading your thread and I'm assuming you're studying at home because you're also playing games when you take Vyvanse. I found the location I studied in majorly contributed to how focused I was.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
trying noopept rn, can’t really tell any difference when you take them but it says that it should improve memory on the long run. But my short term memory is getting fucked tho

• JFL
I've tried vyvanse and it doesn't do shit, only makes me fap entire day, or get hyperfocused on useless stuff like games.

Anyone tried modafinil? Looking for a drug that will ascend my education and money.
jfl caging at this rn r u retarded nigga

vyvanse is 1000x better than fucking modafinil which just increases norepinephrine

the reason u fap all day is cuz ur a fucking IDIOT who doesnt lock themselves in a room with study material and no access to anything else, AND THEN pop ur fucking meth

absolutely over if u have access to METH and cant figure out how to focus. never began.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TheLookInYourEyes, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others

vyvanse is 1000x better than fucking modafinil which just increases norepinephrine

the reason u fap all day is cuz ur a fucking IDIOT who doesnt lock themselves in a room with study material and no access to anything else, AND THEN pop ur fucking meth

absolutely over if u have access to METH and cant figure out how to focus. never began.
Adderall mogs tbh, i can hyperfocus on anything and it’s the best feeling ever tbh, i actually have adhd so it doesnt hit me as hard as others

• +1
Reactions: nathan and User28823
65257.jpg

Adderall

• +1
dextroamphetamine is so goated

Vvanse mogs and try to actually focus only on study I mean eliminate all distractions first and then study. Dont pop them like m&ms they fucking strong

legit cant stress this enough. U 100 percent need to be doing what u plan to do the entire day (studying) as soon as u swallow the pill or ur setting urself up to get distracted and waste ur day and medication. OP is a fucking idiot for this post blaming vyvanse jfl.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TheLookInYourEyes and User28823
@pneumocystosis made a thread recently in which he disclosed his study stack
check it out it will probably help!!

Vyvanse is one of the best choices I used to take it in high school

I may go back to college soon I might try to get another script innit,

my parents understand

That I understand... that adhd is 90% conditional zoomers shit not genetics

So it might be harder this time :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes