Best drugs to studymax?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I started a master of business administration while working my full-time job. The master is designed for working people and on the weekends. I also have an active private life, it's going to be tough.
Often i have trouble focusing, I'm easily distracted. What kind of drugs are out there? I took Ritalin once and was able to study and focus all day, what else could i use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 14984 and PubertyMaxxer
I started a master of business administration while working my full-time job. The master is designed for working people and on the weekends. I also have an active private life, it's going to be tough.
Often i have trouble focusing, I'm easily distracted. What kind of drugs are out there? I took Ritalin once and was able to study and focus all day, what else could i use?
Nothing you can access/afford

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coolguy1
This question has been asked (and answered) so many times here already

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Danish_Retard and coolguy1
Every question is asked here daily
Yes so use the search function, and u even answered ur own question.

For studying ritalin is best, u could also try amphetamines (vyvanse, dexamphetamine, adderall) but they are overstimulating for studying for me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Germania
For long time abuse: phenylpiracetam.

For one-night sprint: noopept.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
If you need drugs to study you're ngmi

• Hmm...

Does this shit actually work? Because its much more expensive than adhd stims that will definitely work.

Does this shit actually work? Because its much more expensive than adhd stims that will definitely work.

It's not expensive. And it works even when you quit it, that means it improves your brain long term.

• Hmm...
It's not expensive. And it works even when you quit it, that means it improves your brain long term.
Just looked it up and noopept is pretty cheap indeed, might give it a try

isn't it the other way around? i heard you can build up tolerance to phenylpiracetam very easily

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PubertyMaxxer
Ma Niggaz, yeah, Ritalin is good, but how tf we gonna get it. It‘s not like German docs throwing those pills towards us

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TsarTsar444
Ma Niggaz, yeah, Ritalin is good, but how tf we gonna get it. It‘s not like German docs throwing those pills towards us
Welcome to the internet

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14984
over if you can't hack it without external help

• +1
Ritalin,Concerta (lasts 12h),Adderall or street amphetamine,Vyvanse,3-FMA and unironically low dose of meth

Deepweb is your brother

(or your local plug)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Germania, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Heroin

• +1
Reactions: Germania
unironically opioids like Tramadol and oxy make me productive af and learning is 10x easier if you don't nod out for the rest of the evening

not sure about heroin,haven't done it

unironically opioids like Tramadol and oxy make me productive af and learning is 10x easier if you don't nod out for the rest of the evening

It chills me. Makes me feel like I didn't spend my prime years cumming to pokemon Black hentai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Germania, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Take ritalin :feelsohgod: useless thread. If youre looking for cheap option go for passion fruit flower like 100 pills cheap af its a bit shitty but cheap and works with sleep too

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Im thinking about taking heroin for my school jog that is 10k. I should be able to run 10km in 40 minutes with J

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Germania, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Im thinking about taking heroin for my school jog that is 10k. I should be able to run 10km in 40 minutes with J
I agree. It shoukd sooth you and boost ya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Do you need to inject. Im a bit scared of that stuff. Snorting should do ok? Maybe morphine
I used to be afraid of the pain so I gave it ot my sugar father to put on his dick and fuck me in the ass (In Gta)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077

Can i abuse these drugs for some months? I wanna give a national level exams and i want every possible advantage with me, i am fairly above average in IQ but this fucking world is cruel and i wanna take every unfair advantage

Can i abuse these drugs for some months? I wanna give a national level exams and i want every possible advantage with me, i am fairly above average in IQ but this fucking world is cruel and i wanna take every unfair advantage
Sure but not every day...maybe 3 times a week TOP

once i took adderall and sat there coding for 19 hours, its pretty cool
you'll have to recover a lot of your lost sleeping time later though

why are u doing a worthless "brah" degree. learn something worthwhile retard. preferable comp sci.

• JFL
Phenylpiracetam doesn't build tolerance, at least in my opinion. Maybe research says otherwise.
Instead, after taking phen for a while you don't feel the "kick" anymore. But the mental lightness is real.

Phen is good long term, because it increases dopamine receptors. The very thing that is responsible for motivation. They stay there even after you quit phen.

• Hmm...
Same trouble. I have big exams in May but I have a lot of material to revise so from now on I'll just skip my classes. Thinking about modafinil (my friend is connoisseur but he said that being awake and having energy are two different things and you discover that at some point of your journey :feelswah:). Adderall is ofc a better choice; makes you happy besides energy but requires prescription or nt dealer friends and you can get easily addicted to it, it doesn't last that long btw.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer