Dr Raffaini
Dr Mommaerts
Dr Defranq ( debatable)
Dr Ramieri
Dr Sailer

Anyone else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, reptiles and Jason Voorhees
Are female surgeons or male surgeons preferable in terms of dimorphic aesthetic outcome?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
federico alfaro gets mentioned a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Jason Voorhees and PubertyMaxxer
Dr Zarrinbal Result aren't special at all
I saw more results than you could. I had in person consultation. He ascended a recessed woman to stacylite-stacy.

best surgeon in Germany

Kater is too focused on functionality imo

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Acromegaly_Chad, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Be careful with mommaerts. He knows what he's doing from an academic perspective but he's very unethical, careless, and lets students do too much. Many have been botched by him, or more likely some oral surgery resident while he was eating lunch or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Acromegaly_Chad, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Be careful with mommaerts. He knows what he's doing from an academic perspective but he's very unethical, careless, and lets students do too much. Many have been botched by him, or more likely some oral surgery resident while he was eating lunch or something.
Damn i have a consultation with him very soon

He seems the best apart from raffaini based on the before after pics and price and qualifications

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Damn i have a consultation with him very soon

He seems the best apart from raffaini based on the before after pics and price and qualifications
He's well respected among other surgeons in the field, but he's botched people I've communicated with in the past in ways that tell me he's not an ethical guy. I'm not saying definitely don't go to him, just be discerning.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and PubertyMaxxer
DEFINITELY don't go to Sailer though lol. I can say with certainty he's a meme doctor, a senile quack who should have retired 10 years ago. I remember a patient telling me Sailer let him stay at his house post-op as part of like a deluxe recovery package and he was walking around naked and shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, chaddyboi66, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
DEFINITELY don't go to Sailer though lol. I can say with certainty he's a meme doctor, a senile quack who should have retired 10 years ago. I remember a patient telling me Sailer let him stay at his house post-op as part of like a deluxe recovery package and he was walking around naked and shit lol
Cope

Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205907
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205923
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 09 um 205937

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 4054
Dr Raffaini
Dr Mommaerts
Dr Defranq ( debatable)
Dr Ramieri
Dr Sailer

Anyone else?

Dr zarrinbal has a patented techqiue called the high cheek bone treatment i wanna see the results

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Hey if you want to spend 110k for bimax + medpor implants then wake up to him naked in your bedroom be my guest
His b/a are amazing tho.

Images 67

• +1
Reactions: one job away and PubertyMaxxer
I think he was a skilled surgeon when younger. Now he's botching people and doesn't know when to quit.
No he's definitely extremely skilled

He's just very old and too expensive therefore suboptimal.

I had SARPE with Defrancq, everything went well.

After orthodontic treatment, I'm planning on getting bimax & cheek-infraorbital implants with him if the treatment plan is good.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Dr Raffaini
Dr Mommaerts
Dr Defranq ( debatable)
Dr Ramieri
Dr Sailer

Anyone else?
Sailer seems to mog
I would even throw in a quick bj with my wired up jaw if sailer fixed me like the other dudes posted on this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Alfaro

Worldwide known, shitloads of experience, doing surgeries many times per week all year around, heavily into research, aesthetic focus, university teacher. A surgeon that can give a masterclass to other surgeons.

If he is elite already, imagine when he is as old as Sailer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and PubertyMaxxer