best excuses to get money from parents to buy cigs?(they caught me 3 times and will know if I want money "just because")

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
I also smoke like 3 packs a week so I need 30 euros a week. Im a youngcel and the jobs for teenagers pay 30 euros per month

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, PseudoMaxxer, Sub5kang and 1 other person
just steal nigga

just steal nigga
nigga they don't always have pocket money don't you think I didn't? I stole like 70 euros this month until I got caught this week. They think I only stole 20 euros tho

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ryuken
nigga they don't always have pocket money don't you think I didn't? I stole like 70 euros this month until I got caught this week. They think I only stole 20 euros tho
keep stealing all what is gonna happen is they are gonna yell at you and change the money location

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
keep stealing all what is gonna happen is they are gonna yell at you and change the money location
this reminded me that I need to search for the new money location thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Bro i eran so no problem i can smoke

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Caged hard at the title.

Just go around and ask randoms for cigs

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and virgin
Dont steal from your parents, steal cigs from a store. Also start rolling your own cigs instead of buying packs cause its cheaper. When youre rolling you will spend like 40€ months for cigs

Dont steal from your parents, steal cigs from a store. Also start rolling your own cigs instead of buying packs cause its cheaper. When youre rolling you will spend like 40€ months for cigs
how am I supposed to steal and how am I supposed to roll if I can't buy/steal the tobacco

how am I supposed to steal and how am I supposed to roll if I can't buy/steal the tobacco
Bro just steal wallets at partys. Also just ask people for cigs. When I ask like 9/10 people give me a cig