Best excuses to miss an exam?

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I fucked up and didn’t study until last minute. I realize I probably won’t pass this exam. It’s 3AM and I got to be there at 8am.

Is there any excuse I can use to miss the class. I know you can use a relative passing away but I don’t think it’s gonna work.

Someone help pls lol.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, normie_joe and 2 others
Just sit it bro, better to get bad marks than miss it altogether. Might be eligible for resit

• +1
Reactions: zura, Sub5kang and <6PSLcel
Get ran over by a car on the way

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Just sit it bro, better to get bad marks than miss it altogether. Might be eligible for resit
the bar is low bruh, I need a 49% to even be eligible to still pass this class, I’m ngl I know I’m not going to get a 49%, this class is the difference between me dropping out and me getting a degree.

Get ran over by a car on the way
I would say I dislocated my knee… which I did 6 years ago. But I think I’m going to need proof of a doctors note and I can’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I fucked up and didn’t study until last minute. I realize I probably won’t pass this exam. It’s 3AM and I got to be there at 8am.

Is there any excuse I can use to miss the class. I know you can use a relative passing away but I don’t think it’s gonna work.

Someone help pls lol.
Study gay nigger

Someone help pls lol.

Tell them you were too busy helping your boyfriend stop his dad from enslaving this planet's inhabitants to the Viltrum empire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and itsherlossNVM
there will be a another one

Dog ate my computer and books to study for it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Someone help pls lol.
Just be honest: "Dude!!! I like totally forgot we had an exam!!!! Ha-ha, can you believe this shit!".
 5b0c93e8 fb14 4646 9f30 b9023be9aa89

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, descension, TeenAscender and 3 others
You say you forgot the chicken in the oven and because of that you had an anxiety attack that led you to crank the wall to wake up the neighbors who beat you up and the psychological stress was great

• JFL
Reactions: Rea

Someone help pls lol.
Use a telehealth doctor to write you a sick note

I would say I dislocated my knee… which I did 6 years ago. But I think I’m going to need proof of a doctors note and I can’t get it.
bribe the doctor with money

• Woah
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
No one cares. Ucan try act in exam like u having so panic attack like be on ground and move body like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
No one cares. Ucan try act in exam like u having so panic attack like be on ground and move body like crazy
Ain’t going out like that infront of the hoes.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
There's nothing you can do. Forget about it you already messed up.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Nick.Harte
Body Dismorphia. I contacted Forum Chads on looksmax.org 7 weeks ago and they gave me a subhuman Rating only 2 days prior to the exam.

Not my fault because I should’ve been aware of my subhumanity earlier to not have a mental breakdown.

Send them an email explaining this

Break your own leg and say you have to go to the hospital

Well you can risk it if there's nothing to lose.
Planning on telling him early enough to see if he budges. If not I just go in and take the test.

how did it go bhai
I did way worse in comparison to my first test. My teacher is confusing me though, I showed my teacher my grades percentage and asked if I could pass the class, he said it very hard for me to pass the class and he said it would be very hard to overcome.

But I’ve mathematically failed the class alr so idk what he means, “very hard to overcome.”.

Yea it be like that.

Yea it be like that.