Best exercise for heightmaxxing?

C

coolguysyndrome

Iron
What is the best exercise for heightmaxxing? I heard swimming is good because it stretches and also I wouldnt like to stunt my growth with lifting

cope, height is entirely dependent on genetics.
If you want to surpass your genetic potential your only option is LL.

• +1
Reactions: lookism, RoyaleWithCheese and cytoplasm
cope, height is entirely dependent on genetics.
If you want to surpass your genetic potential your only option is LL.

Attachments

• 9876BC56-A8AB-4FD8-8645-108D64596317.jpeg
    9876BC56-A8AB-4FD8-8645-108D64596317.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazuya, Deleted member 21297, EzikoIsHere and 5 others
What is the best exercise for heightmaxxing? I heard swimming is good because it stretches and also I wouldnt like to stunt my growth with lifting
stretching can only make u taller if u have bad posture or lordosis. Many people have some form of Lordosis, which caused APT and rip flare in my case. I got rid of it by strengthening hamstrings, abs and glutes and stretching hip flexors and grew abt. 1inch (182–183 to abt. 185).

You can also try mk677, heard a lot of both scientific and anectdotal experience that it makes u taller (given ur growth plates are open). Stack it witch cjc no dac and an AI inhibtiro if u want to maximize ur gains

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya, lightskinbengali, Fiqh and 1 other person
stretching can only make u taller if u have bad posture or lordosis. Many people have some form of Lordosis, which caused APT and rip flare in my case. I got rid of it by strengthening hamstrings, abs and glutes and stretching hip flexors and grew abt. 1inch (182–183 to abt. 185).

You can also try mk677, heard a lot of both scientific and anectdotal experience that it makes u taller (given ur growth plates are open). Stack it witch cjc no dac and an AI inhibtiro if u want to maximize ur gains
is it ok for teens to take mk?

Jump off the building 10x a day will definitely make you grow taller

• JFL
Reactions: Kazuya and coolguysyndrome

would 2.5mg letrozole be fine??

Sprint 3x with rest in between (every 2 days)
Explosive jump with hands spread out mid air (every 2 days)

• +1
Reactions: coolguysyndrome
hang yourself lil nicca