Best Exercises to Build as Much Chest Size as Possible?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I need to musclemax my chest to compensate for my breast buds. Or else my crush will get turned off when I take off my shirt. What exercises are the best for pec development?

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I need to musclemax my chest to compensate for my breast buds. Or else my crush will get turned off when I take off my shirt. What exercises are the best for pec development?
Build upper chest

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Incline bench press for the upper chest

• +1
Build upper chest
Incline bench press for the upper chest

Idiots. Didn’t even understand my question.

Lower chest is more important for my goal, which is to use chest muscle mass to mask breast buds. Inb4 muh lower chest looks manbooby. Exactly. The goal is to make it not apparent that I have breast buds by making them look blended with the pecs.

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Decline RTO ring pushups

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 30234 and thecel
Idiots. Didn’t even understand my question.

Lower chest is more important for my goal, which is to use chest muscle mass to mask breast buds. Inb4 muh lower chest looks manbooby. Exactly. The goal is to make it not apparent that I have breast buds by making them look blended with the pecs.
Get boob implants

• JFL
do u have gyno???

do u have gyno???
get it removed then and do bench in the mean time

• WTF
Shit forum bc no one ITT yet mentioned converging chest press machine.

get it removed then and do bench in the mean time

I don’t want dem removed. I want to have boobs. I just gotta stall long enough to lose my virginity to my crush. Gotta tick that box off the life checklist. Then I’ll go full speed MtF transition.

I start with incline smith machine for 3 x 8-12 reps (really push your self to get as many as possible even if it means you fail mid rep) then do a chest fly machine for 4 x 10-15 reps (go to failure on last set) doing slow reps really focusing on feeling my chest for me these 2 exercises have helped grow my chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and thecel
I don’t want dem removed. I want to have boobs. I just gotta stall long enough to lose my virginity to my crush. Gotta tick that box off the life checklist. Then I’ll go full speed MtF transition.
why tho, r u just gonna trannymaxx???
If you want the gyno to be less visible just grow ur chest muscles to make it less visible

• +1
yes

ye dis what I wanna do
I want the fastest way to grow the pecs as big as possible to make gyno less visible
I mean if u are gonna transtion u might as well hop on roids bc not ur not gonna need Test ptoduction from ur balls lmao

• +1
yes

ye dis what I wanna do
I want the fastest way to grow the pecs as big as possible to make gyno less visible
If youre trying to grow fastest in size not strength make sure you really focus on time undertension and high reps 10-15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and thecel
2 sets 5-9 reps absolute failure where you can't move your humerus with your chest anymore so heavy ass weight
horizonal machine chest press
incline chest press machine or free weight and caloric surplus you know the drill

• +1
bench press easily, do fast but long reps for optimal muscle hypertrophy.

• +1