Best eye area i have ever seen as a psl autist who saw every single male models eyes in the past 5 years,insane shape and coloring+his stacy sisters

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Inverted medial canthus like wild animals, legendary pct, insane holding, insane symmetry,ideal coloring, pfl and ipd. Strong limbal rings, perfect orbital height and shape , perfect eye brow density shape and length,and most importantly doesn't look alien.
He is an Ethnic genetic elite from an elite top 0.01% iranian family(unknown name)
He mogs all super models in terms of eyes, his eyes basicallyLooks like an 8psl morph I can't find a single flaw tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, AscendingHero, Mewton and 9 others
Remnants of aryan blood in Iranians

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, mortis and Deleted member 10104
he looks average overall
so who cares

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Frank Jack, HowAmIAlive123 and 6 others
legendary pct, insane holding, insane symmetry,ideal coloring, pfl and idp. Strong limbal rings, perfect orbital heightand shape , perfect eye brow density and shape

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, HarrierDuBois, Toth's thot and 16 others
Caramel skin light eyes pheno women are the best :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The guy looks like a cuck tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
True,Insane eye area but why does he not look chad? Weird
too soft looking to be chad, and he is still too young .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
5 years and still doesnt know that these exist and MOG

C7a9cbe31b1802b2cc867b5f843389c9

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Frank Jack and 3 others
Are they very rare?
10 in 100 have white aryan features with colored eyes like green and really light colors( obviously no all are gl but they on average mog mixed dogs) blue is sooooo rare like 1 in 1000.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Looks good but not that impressive.
Gandy and some other male models mog

Also the first pic looks edited

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
Looks good but not that impressive.
Gandy and some other male models mog

Also the first pic looks edited

this is the original pic, i made it high res so no editing here. also gandys eyes without squinting is not top tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
True,Insane eye area but why does he not look chad? Weird
Niggas who say he doesn't look chad are legit retarded
.his face is perfectly harmonious but needs a slightly smaller nose.
He's a chadlite and above for sure.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz MOGS and it's not even close

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
insane eyes great face
chad

• +1
Niggas who say he doesn't look chad are legit retarded
.his face is perfectly harmonious but needs a slightly smaller nose.
He's a chadlite and above for sure.
htn face with gigachad eye area, chadlite for me and 10/10 ultra chad for irl girls(also keep in mind he is from a top elite rich family)

htn face with gigachad eye area, chadlite for me and 10/10 ultra chad for irl girls(also keep in mind he is from a top elite rich family)
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
don't look at me like that, his status and family situation makes him a gigachad alone let alone him being attractive facially, imagine prince harrys smv, the guy above is like him.

Kerp sucking off gandy
Keep disagreeing with my posts for no reason
View attachment 1403609
this is the original pic, i made it high res so no editing here. also gandys eyes without squinting is not top tier tbh.
Even without squinting gandys eye area is top tier and insane
C85F1A66 1033 45A8 8BAC A047175ACD24

But the guy you posted has really good eyes as well. It’s just not that they are that insane how I expected from the title of the thread.
He isn’t above the level of other eye areas like o pry, Gandy, de poot etc
But his eye area has insane appeal for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Gengar and 2 others
Keep disagreeing with my posts for no reason

Even without squinting gandys eye area is top tier and insane
View attachment 1403685
But the guy you posted has really good eyes as well. It’s just not that they are that insane how I expected from the title of the thread.
He isn’t above the level of other eye areas like o pry, Gandy, de poot etc
But his eye area has insane appeal for sure
he got simmilar eyes to gandy but there are 3 main differences
1)coloring( gandy mogs imo because blue eyes=white)
2) hoody eyes( gandy has too much imo.too much hoody eyes looks older)
3) ethnic guy has better and straighter positively tilted brows
gandy has a kinder eyearea solely because of his extra hoody eyes+ arched sad brows. however guy above has a scary wild animal eye area and its lower trust compare to gandy because of his brows and less hooded pct light colored eyes.
PicsArt 11 14 092933 1
PicsArt 11 14 093027 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Inverted medial canthus like wild animals, legendary pct, insane holding, insane symmetry,ideal coloring, pfl and ipd. Strong limbal rings, perfect orbital height and shape , perfect eye brow density shape and length,and most importantly doesn't look alien.
He is an Ethnic genetic elite from an elite top 0.01% iranian family(unknown name)
He mogs all super models in terms of eyes, his eyes basicallyLooks like an 8psl morph I can't find a single flaw tbh.
View attachment 1403502View attachment 1403503View attachment 1403504
stacy

• +1
she got married 2 times with 2 rich guys and divorced them:lul:absolutely evil
In islam??????

@ThatDjangoWalk thoughts?
@BearBoy

• Hmm...
that midface tho

• Hmm...
:lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
who said you can't?
Then what are The benefits in islam? I thought as a man you at least have a right to a woman then

• JFL
Then what are The benefits in islam? I thought as a man you at least have a right to a woman then
Bro its culture and islam combined

for example the ingush wife cant divorce no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and mortis
his bone structure isn't chad tier
yup, but thankfully he has his eye area, i took another look at the pic
guy in the picture has a shit chin:philtrum, a disgusting mustache (ethnic trait, looks like a 14yo turk grew is trying to grow a beard) and narrow jaw tbh, overall 4.5psl, with a average eye area? like 3.5psl

• Hmm...
yup, but thankfully he has his eye area, i took another look at the pic
guy in the picture has a shit chin:philtrum, a disgusting mustache (ethnic trait, looks like a 14yo turk grew is trying to grow a beard) and narrow jaw tbh, overall 4.5psl, with a average eye area? like 3.5psl
cope, his bone structure is finebut its not really strong or defined like models, he got harmony too(kinda reminds me of chico who has good bone structure but not a super strong one ). keep in mind that he is a teen in that pic too but he would look better with more collagen of course.
for me he is chad lite in ethnicland facially ,colored top tier eyes+above average bone structure and fat distribution in his face and gigachad smv wise, because of his super rich family

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
cope, his bone structure is finebut its not really strong or defined like models, he got harmony too(kinda reminds me of chico who has good bone structure but not a super strong one ). keep in mind that he is a teen in that pic too but he would look better with more collagen of course.
for me he is chad lite in ethnicland facially ,colored top tier eyes+above average bone structure and fat distribution in his face and gigachad smv wise, because of his super rich family
idk who this is ngl, but he looks pretty high tier normie at first glance. other then his eyes there is nothing else standing out. and harmony? i think his mid face is kinda long.
4.5psl is good enough in germany, also he is a ethnic with colored eyes with a good eye area, definitelly will hit a niche with that. and that despite being 4.5psl.

• +1
His sisters are beckies in the west

• +1
Bro its culture and islam combined

for example the ingush wife cant divorce no matter what
Good explanation Brother

People can see how good it is to live in caucauss yet they Always deny its Great family structure and values i wish i move to caucaus one day and train all day in The mountain

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, HowAmIAlive123 and mortis
leftt one is becky, right girl is stacy tier
You really think so? Right is better looking but still in becky range for me tbh

• +1
Good explanation Brother

People can see how good it is to live in caucauss yet they Always deny its Great family structure and values i wish i move to caucaus one day and train all day in The mountain
the people from the caucasus are truly admiring, its islam + conservative values

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and mortis
You really think so? Right is better looking but still in becky range for me tbh
idk, i can see her being htn or max stacy lite in nordic countries but in west she would be stacy lite at least,you can see her in motion here she looks nice

819x1024
Biography anashid hosseini 16
Archel 4
0ceea32c 3b35 4e12 aa20 b9d1dc7ac91a
Anashid 2
352309 733
Anashid hoseini 11

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito

Users who are viewing this thread

Back