Best EYE COLOR surgery?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
  • Iris Implant Surgery: Inserting a colored silicone implant into the eye's anterior chamber.
  • Laser Surgery: Using lasers to alter the pigment of the iris or change its structure.
  • Keratopigmentation: Injecting pigment into the cornea to change the eye color.

Based off what you guys know, which would you say is the best and why?

• +1
Reactions: ALP and zxim
iris implant will fuck ur eye up

• +1
Reactions: Rea, maxxmclooks, murdah and 4 others
cant u just do elbastardos eye lightening

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: descension, IndraBC, DonaldJTrump and 1 other person
Laser eye surgery is probably gonna be the best option in the future. They are already pretty far in trials.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, zxim, DonaldJTrump and 1 other person
Laser best, and don't get it in both eyes just one, ıt will still look good and you can say people that you have hetorochromia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension, murdah, zxim and 1 other person
IMO if you don't choose laser in this three options you have low IQ

• +1
Reactions: descension, zxim and DonaldJTrump
Laser looks the most natural, however how light you end up is all genetics/luck. Alot of people end up with a dark gray/blue that doesn't reflect alot of light. I'm getting laser rn and had 4 sessions so far. If you are hazel like me, there is a chance you loose your yellow/green pigment and just end up with a darker gray.

the other ones just look uncanny tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, murdah, zxim and 2 others
Laser looks the most natural, however how light you end up is all genetics/luck. Alot of people end up with a dark gray/blue that doesn't reflect alot of light. I'm getting laser rn and had 4 sessions so far. If you are hazel like me, there is a chance you loose your yellow/green pigment and just end up with a darker gray.

the other ones just look uncanny tbh
I'm grade 5, is laser "worth it" for me? What will my result look like?
Also which place r u getting laser from?

• +1
Reactions: zxim
I'm grade 5, is laser "worth it" for me? What will my result look like?
Also which place r u getting laser from?

noone can tell you what it will look like. Some grade 5s i've seen end up with a light blue but most were a darker gray. most Grade 5's need alot of sessions and it takes alot of time and money though

im going to iris color laser in mexico

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zxim, DonaldJTrump and Gaygymmaxx
  • Iris Implant Surgery: Inserting a colored silicone implant into the eye's anterior chamber.
  • Laser Surgery: Using lasers to alter the pigment of the iris or change its structure.
  • Keratopigmentation: Injecting pigment into the cornea to change the eye color.

Based off what you guys know, which would you say is the best and why?
Laser is best as least invasive and natural results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, murdah, zxim and 1 other person
noone can tell you what it will look like. Some grade 5s i've seen end up with a light blue but most were a darker gray. most Grade 5's need alot of sessions and it takes alot of time and money though

im going to iris color laser in mexico
why mexico and what country are you from?

• +1
Reactions: zxim
why mexico and what country are you from?
Afaik there is only clinics in mexico, turkey, Spain and Egypt. I'm from na so mexico makes the most sense. Also I heard negative things about the guy in spain, mainly that he's a dick and tells you that you have no melanin left even for people that still have lots of brown

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and ALP
Afaik there is only clinics in mexico, turkey, Spain and Egypt. I'm from na so mexico makes the most sense. Also I heard negative things about the guy in spain, mainly that he's a dick and tells you that you have no melanin left even for people that still have lots of brown
Tag me in the results thread brotha

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Yeah, I heard you can only do 2 session intervals at a time or something though in Mexico, does that mean we might have to do a lot of flying back and forth?

Eye contacts are way more safe than literally changing your eye color permanently

Tag me in the results thread brotha
Same @Yoke

Probably won't have showable results for some time, as ill be busy for abit and won't be able to go back for more sessions but dm me and ill show you progress pics 4 weeks after sessions 1&2. i just did 3&4 so havent seen changes from them yet

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Dele Alli Regen and ALP