Best eye surgery for lower eyelid?

Maybe specify the results yiu want and post your picture you 50 iq monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
Canthoplasty + orbital implants if you need it. Fat grafting is a bonus.

Canthoplasty + orbital implants if you need it. Fat grafting is a bonus.
I literally just need to raise my lower eyelids more I think I should just get fat grafting?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I literally just need to raise my lower eyelids more I think I should just get fat grafting?
Picture?

Also canthoplasty is more ideal to lift lower eye lid than fat grafting

Picture?

Also canthoplasty is more ideal to lift lower eye lid than fat grafting
IMG 20240524 130757 816

Most of the canthoplasty results look very weird, I just wanna have lifted eyes since they look droopy even when I have a slight positive canthal tilt

• +1
View attachment 2940710
Most of the canthoplasty results look very weird, I just wanna have lifted eyes since they look droopy even when I have a slight positive canthal tilt
You don't need cantho

Use minox + dermastamp if you want on your eyebrows and achieve thick growth. Then shape them nicely. You can also do a tint procedure on your eyelashed to make them appear longer without messing with minox or lattise close the eye. Fix your skin and get leaner too.

Also it's better if the picture is at a neutral angle from your eye and one more slightly lower.

You don't need cantho

Use minox + dermastamp if you want on your eyebrows and achieve thick growth. Then shape them nicely. You can also do a tint procedure on your eyelashed to make them appear longer without messing with minox or lattise close the eye. Fix your skin and get leaner too.

Also it's better if the picture is at a neutral angle from your eye and one more slightly lower.
I'm talking about eye shape bro not the eyebrows or eyelashes I don't want to have droopy eyes. Thanks for the advice tho

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back