Best eye surgery

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Need better eye surgery (I have big eyes) what's the best surgery I can get, price doesn't matter as long as it's not 50k+

Last edited:
Need better eye surgery (smaller eyes) what's the best surgery I can get, price doesn't matter as long as it's not 50k+
YOu have small eyes? There is not surgery for that, which does not look retarded. Canthoplasty somewhat enlarges eyes by moving the canthal tilt. But this often creates dark triangles at the corner of the eye, so looks so-so.

If it is the lower eyelid, there are many procedures that can fix it. It depends on the specific issue you have. But in 99% cases, CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE EYELID IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Work with what you have. Round eyes are not bad, if they stem from round lower eyelid. Unless they are bug-eyes.

30f831584f4c5d33075d3de5b94ec85e22-GettyImages-1352463235.rsquare.w700.jpg

If you watch his movies, his eyes are gorgeous. Despite being round.

YOu have small eyes? There is not surgery for that, which does not look retarded. Canthoplasty somewhat enlarges eyes by moving the canthal tilt. But this often creates dark triangles at the corner of the eye, so looks so-so.

If it is the lower eyelid, there are many procedures that can fix it. It depends on the specific issue you have. But in 99% cases, CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE EYELID IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Work with what you have. Round eyes are not bad, if they stem from round lower eyelid. Unless they are bug-eyes.

30f831584f4c5d33075d3de5b94ec85e22-GettyImages-1352463235.rsquare.w700.jpg

If you watch his movies, his eyes are gorgeous. Despite being round.
Fuck I meant big eyes, sorry bro, my eyes are kinda big and I want to make them smaller.

Fuck I meant big eyes, sorry bro, my eyes are kinda big and I want to make them smaller.
Big eyes is usually due to bad depth.

You have probably some variation of bug-eyes. In most cases this is caused by deficient lower orbital rim. Fillers or implants help with it.

But if you have SUPER-bug eyes like many black/asian people do, then you will need an orbital decompression.

Infraorbital implants

You have probably some variation of bug-eyes. In most cases this is caused by deficient lower orbital rim. Fillers or implants help with it.

But if you have SUPER-bug eyes like many black/asian people do, then you will need an orbital decompression.
PM me to see please.

anyone know a surgery to make eyes slightly more deepset? like they are not giga shallow but I would ascend 0.5psl if theye were like 2mm deepset

anyone know a surgery to make eyes slightly more deepset? like they are not giga shallow but I would ascend 0.5psl if theye were like 2mm deepset
bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
eye deepsetness comes from a strong brow ridge, high set nose bridge, and good infras so you might be lacking in one of the three

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
eye deepsetness comes from a strong brow ridge, high set nose bridge, and good infras so you might be lacking in one of the three
I think its the infras. im strong htn but less eyeball protrusion in lower eyelids would ascend me to chadlite. brutal

I think its the infras. im strong htn but less eyeball protrusion in lower eyelids would ascend me to chadlite. brutal
pm me please, i think we have the same problem

If it is the lower eyelid, there are many procedures that can fix it. It depends on the specific issue you have. But in 99% cases, CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE EYELID IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
why is changing the shape of the eyelid not recommended? what do you think of lower eyelid retraction surgery for droopy lower eyelids?

any thread about lower orbital rim fillers ?

Canthopexy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354