best fidget toy for bigger forearms and stronger wrists

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
got mine from AliExpress, the counter is very important to make sure that you are doing the same amount of reps on each hand.

I don't only do regular reps, what truly builds your forearms and wrist strength is holding it closed until your hands give up, I set it up hard enough so my hands give up after 60-90 seconds, this is very similar to a dead hang or farmers walk but you can do this while sitting down anywhere.

one disappointment though is that my forearms are still veinless, I guess it's bf% and genetics(my forearms have always been veinless, maybe because I relatively gain more fat than the average person in my arms).

and I know that there are more exercises that you can do for your forearms on top of this, but this is my favorite because of its availability and practicality

Screenshot 33

• Love it
Reactions: onraks123n
Are veiny arms actually a good thing in terms of attractiveness tho?
I've never seen it mentioned anywhere and I always thought it was associated with aging

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6695
got mine from AliExpress, the counter is very important to make sure that you are doing the same amount of reps on each hand.

I don't only do regular reps, what truly builds your forearms and wrist strength is holding it closed until your hands give up, I set it up hard enough so my hands give up after 60-90 seconds, this is very similar to a dead hang or farmers walk but you can do this while sitting down anywhere.

one disappointment though is that my forearms are still veinless, I guess it's bf% and genetics(my forearms have always been veinless, maybe because I relatively gain more fat than the average person in my arms).

and I know that there are more exercises that you can do for your forearms on top of this, but this is my favorite because of its availability and practicality

View attachment 1234737
what device is this and what does it do?

looks interesting, i also am a fellow wristcel

I've never seen it mentioned anywhere and I always thought it was associated with aging
Its really attractive and praised on tik tok

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Its really attractive and praised on tik tok
this is cope, veiny arms are easily the best trait you can have, no muscles for the lack of veiny arms. Gymcel lean out, but get veiny arms with good size forearms and you'll always be halod.

Women get turned on more from veiny arms, veiny abs than your dick jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 6695
this is cope, veiny arms are easily the best trait you can have, no muscles for the lack of veiny arms. Gymcel lean out, but get veiny arms with good size forearms and you'll always be halod.

Women get turned on more from veiny arms, veiny abs than your dick jfl.
I said they are attractive you dyslextic nigger :lul:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I said they are attractive you dyslextic nigger :lul:
I quoted your post because I agree with you, i called his aging theory cope :forcedsmile: veiny arms = lean and high T

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695