Best Filler Doctors Worldwide?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
For Masculinization Dermal Fillers?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
For Masculinization Dermal Fillers?
Why do you go international bro? I am sure you have couple of good ones in your country already. Fillers aint tricky like implants.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
Why do you go international bro? I am sure you have couple of good ones in your country already. Fillers aint tricky like implants.
I just need doctor names. Idgaf about cost or travelling,it's really urgent.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Tallooksmaxxer
This forum is not helpful at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Emer in the US

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Dont do that. It won’t last and will ruin your face in the long run. If you get multiple syringes maybe just a year before you start looking like shit,

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and PubertyMaxxer
Dont do that. It won’t last and will ruin your face in the long run. If you get multiple syringes maybe just a year before you start looking like shit,
It's to gauge what implants would look like and because I'm relocating very soon

I would've gone for trimax/implants if time was on my side

It's to gauge what implants would look like and because I'm relocating very soon

I would've gone for trimax/implants if time was on my side
you are from the netherlands so i would advise to check out that one clinic in the Uk that was mentioned in my filler thread, also where are you relocating? you cant cope with fillers i have seen your face you need trimax and implants

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
you are from the netherlands so i would advise to check out that one clinic in the Uk that was mentioned in my filler thread
Dr Zack Ally?? Free appointments are very rare due to his fame
, also where are you relocating? you cant cope with fillers i have seen your face you need trimax and implants
Im not coping with Fillers. It's just temporary. I know very well I need Hardcore surgery

• +1
Dr Zack Ally?? Free appointments are very rare due to his fame

Im not coping with Fillers. It's just temporary. I know very well I need Hardcore surgery
yeah zack ally but tbh i guess in your case fillers would look unnatural and do more damage

• +1