Best filler result I have ever seen

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

Looks completely natural in motion and in pics. Usualy it looks shit.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Asspear and Sodoku
The before photo they flash is frauded, but regardless the end result here does look pretty great. I still wouldn't recommend someone get structural filler like this, but this is an undeniable natural-looking result.

That page abuses lense distortion on their before and afters, but some of the afters are good. A lot of uncanny results, but definitely some decent ones as well.

• +1
Reactions: chief, aber, Deleted member 38639 and 1 other person
The before photo they flash is frauded, but regardless the end result here does look pretty great. I still wouldn't recommend someone get structural filler like this, but this is an undeniable natural-looking result.

That page abuses lense distortion on their before and afters, but some of the afters are good. A lot of uncanny results, but definitely some decent ones as well.
I agree. But the in motion never lies. I have seen before and after pics that look great and then see the in motion looks RETARDED so to see an in motion result that looks totally natural is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Never seen implants come close to this unless @RealSurgerymax has some results

This isn’t a filler result. It’s an immediate filler result, which you can’t really call a real result. It will look worse and worse. Immediate filler results can definitely look amazing.

Never seen implants come close to this unless @RealSurgerymax has some results
Yes I have some on zoom

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Asspear and piec
This isn’t a filler result. It’s an immediate filler result, which you can’t really call a real result. It will look worse and worse. Immediate filler results can definitely look amazing.

Yes I have some on zoom
- implant designer

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Sodoku
Jesus christ that music is fucking annoying