Best First Date Strategies

D

Deleted member 27561

Silver
I used to make music as a hobby(singer) and everytime I've suggested going to karaoke for a first date it always ended up turning into an LTR, examples:

MTB Korean chick: matched with this girl on Hinge who had a juicy booty and was Asian/white only and had heavy anxiety about meeting me/bad opinion of men in general(bi), I suggested going to this karaoke spot that she knew. Ofc I showed up early so I could get a good warm-up in and prepare for the slay, as soon as she texted me that she was there I immediately switched to a Bruno Mars song(Talking to the Moon, a slayer special) and she walked in while in the middle of the song, blah blah blah, a week later she asks me out

HTB Titty-Maxxed(G-Cup!!!) Black Chick: Matched with this girl on bumble who happened to be Christ-Maxxed(Nightmare difficulty) and I had heavy suspicion that she had major boobage even though she had all her pictures either from the neck up or under multiple layers of clothes, so I had to get serious and offer her the Karaoke-slay package(which I offered to pay for :feelscry:). She arrives in a tube dress with a skimpy zip up jacket over it which BARELY CONTAINED HER MASSIVE MILKIES. Since I had to pick her up I couldn't give her the serenading entrance so we talked about which artists she liked in the car and ended up choosing Trey Songz when we got there(Dive in, the hood chick panty annihilator). Blah blah blah the usual, and we ended up making out in the karaoke room and I got to squeeze the biggest pair of titties I've ever felt in my life(on a non-landwhale) and if it wasn't for Jesus having an iron-grip on her coochie it would've been an amazing LTR.

Anyways, my point is that if you are a pretty good singer the karaoke first date should net atleast an 80%+ LTR rate as it immediately launches the vibes into A-Tier MINIMUM and it's fun. I've personally had a 100% rate with it with 2 other stories going about the same way as the above two.

Do you guys have any good first date strats?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, pneumocystosis and try2beme
what race are you?
I'm a terrible singer :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
what race are you?
I'm a terrible singer :feelscry:
African, there's other types of first dates, just has to be based off your hobbies and can be brought to a public setting lol

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I just smoke them out 75% success rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
African, there's other types of first dates, just has to be based off your hobbies and can be brought to a public setting lol
my hobbies are movies and music but shows and films aren't great for first dates, maybe drinks in a place where they play music but thats it
I think places like dave and busters are cool for casual first dates, but we dont really have these here, so it's usally a coffee place or some bar for me

my hobbies are movies and music but shows and films aren't great for first dates, maybe drinks in a place where they play music but thats it
I think places like dave and busters are cool for casual first dates, but we dont really have these here, so it's usally a coffee place or some bar for me
Movies, music and drinks are all the expected normie activities though and don't really allow much flexibility in vibe-ability bro, arcades can be cool I agree but the best things are usually skill based imo, you don't like skateboarding or volleyball? Both of them can be done in the daytime and have high success rates of 2nd date even if you aren't good at them

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
That's only good for LTB's or MTB's with death-tier personality though
True I proly only get away with it cuz im 19

True I proly only get away with it cuz im 19
Still young enough to hobby max, I started singing at 18 and these dates happened when I was 21+

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Movies, music and drinks are all the expected normie activities though and don't really allow much flexibility in vibe-ability bro, arcades can be cool I agree but the best things are usually skill based imo, you don't like skateboarding or volleyball? Both of them can be done in the daytime and have high success rates of 2nd date even if you aren't good at them
how do you even play volley on a first date?
I can understand tennis or individual sports, volley seems a bit weird since it's a team sport

how do you even play volley on a first date?
I can understand tennis or individual sports, volley seems a bit weird since it's a team sport
You can play 1v1, it gets way more competitive lol, and if you do it at the beach usually randos join you

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
thats actually pretty interesting, i personally would not do this but it sounds valid. my first date is usually 5 star dinner then movie back at the crib lmao

thats actually pretty interesting, i personally would not do this but it sounds valid. my first date is usually 5 star dinner then movie back at the crib lmao
Don't your pockets hurt from that? And in my experience many girls are averse to going to someone's place on the first night, unless it was from something where you flex your hobbies/skills

Getting drinks has always worked well for me.

I used to make music as a hobby(singer) and everytime I've suggested going to karaoke for a first date it always ended up turning into an LTR, examples:

MTB Korean chick: matched with this girl on Hinge who had a juicy booty and was Asian/white only and had heavy anxiety about meeting me/bad opinion of men in general(bi), I suggested going to this karaoke spot that she knew. Ofc I showed up early so I could get a good warm-up in and prepare for the slay, as soon as she texted me that she was there I immediately switched to a Bruno Mars song(Talking to the Moon, a slayer special) and she walked in while in the middle of the song, blah blah blah, a week later she asks me out

HTB Titty-Maxxed(G-Cup!!!) Black Chick: Matched with this girl on bumble who happened to be Christ-Maxxed(Nightmare difficulty) and I had heavy suspicion that she had major boobage even though she had all her pictures either from the neck up or under multiple layers of clothes, so I had to get serious and offer her the Karaoke-slay package(which I offered to pay for :feelscry:). She arrives in a tube dress with a skimpy zip up jacket over it which BARELY CONTAINED HER MASSIVE MILKIES. Since I had to pick her up I couldn't give her the serenading entrance so we talked about which artists she liked in the car and ended up choosing Trey Songz when we got there(Dive in, the hood chick panty annihilator). Blah blah blah the usual, and we ended up making out in the karaoke room and I got to squeeze the biggest pair of titties I've ever felt in my life(on a non-landwhale) and if it wasn't for Jesus having an iron-grip on her coochie it would've been an amazing LTR.

Anyways, my point is that if you are a pretty good singer the karaoke first date should net atleast an 80%+ LTR rate as it immediately launches the vibes into A-Tier MINIMUM and it's fun. I've personally had a 100% rate with it with 2 other stories going about the same way as the above two.

Do you guys have any good first date strats?
Take her to a park or get some coffee unless you guys are 28+ don't bother with that fancy restaurant crap

Just be a singer broo :soy: