best food for cutting

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
What is the best food for cutting these days?
For me the best food is eggs and tuna but i never really successfuly cut and i need advice so i can get low body fat so what should i do?

ramen noodles and dont use the spices+oil

its about 50kc a packet

atleast these are
AHI_4354523130303334333535

helped me bigtime with cutting

also sugarfree jello

• +1
Reactions: lesnar and lucifer6969
For me the best food is eggs and tuna but i never really successfuly cut and i need advice so i can get low body fat so what should i do?
You will need at least one hunger suppressant like caffeine , max 2 meals a day and 500-700 cal deficit dont overdo it , you will fail 90% long term even if you succeed at high cut diets anyway.

About food specifically , you are already on the right track i usually do :

4 eggs

milk (400 calories worth during the whole day)

some carb source rich of fiber or stuff like bananas , peas and beans are good too (300 calories a day)

tuna/salmon /chicken breast (200 cal worth during the whole day)

30 g olive oil for healthmax (15 g per meal)

i eat mainly before bed because otherwise i couldnt sleep , and when i wake up . During the day i blast caffeine to not feel the hunger prob 600 mg?

this is like 1400 calories diet , i dont do sports so my tdee its 2000 max . If you do intense physical activity you can increase calories to 1900-2000

This is the highest iq diet you could fine for leanmaxxing btw you guys better rep me :rolleyes:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RapeAllFemales, Jonas2k7 and MoggerM
You will need at least one hunger suppressant like caffeine , max 2 meals a day and 500-700 cal deficit dont overdo it , you will fail 90% long term even if you succeed at high cut diets anyway.

About food specifically , you are already on the right track i usually do :

4 eggs

milk (400 calories worth during the whole day)

some carb source rich of fiber or stuff like bananas , peas and beans are good too (300 calories a day)

tuna/salmon /chicken breast (200 cal worth during the whole day)

30 g olive oil for healthmax (15 g per meal)

i eat mainly before bed because otherwise i couldnt sleep , and when i wake up . During the day i blast caffeine to not feel the hunger prob 600 mg?

this is like 1400 calories diet , i dont do sports so my tdee its 2000 max . If you do intense physical activity you can increase calories to 1900-2000

This is the highest iq diet you could fine for leanmaxxing btw you guys better rep me :rolleyes:
Im looking to stop gymmaxxing and become a skinny guy because i have long clavicles and medication ruins gym for me also do you have a six pack?

The best food for cutting, bulking, or ANYTHING will always be grass fed red meat.

Im looking to stop gymmaxxing and become a skinny guy because i have long clavicles and medication ruins gym for me also do you have a six pack?
still too fat for a six pack i am probably 18-20% atm

gym is good if you are 178cm minimum

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerM
ramen noodles and dont use the spices+oil

its about 50kc a packet

atleast these are
AHI_4354523130303334333535
just had a look and these are insane? do they have a pack of the spices inside? because it says 74kcal for 100g and not sure if thats including the spices