Best fragrance to pick up young East Asian girls?

T

Tallcell

Iron
I'm looking to buy my first fragrances, but I heard that East Asians don't like strong scents, so maybe only spray a little bit or get something mild.

Best fragrance or fragrances? Preferably 1 or 2. Price doesn't matter, but I'd like to smell it before buying, so no ultra-niche.
I'm tall, mid 20s, athletic, dress in mostly black, overcoats and knitwear, etc... I don't go to clubs or bars so maybe no clubbing fragrances.

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 2 others
try white man's sweaty balls scent

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 14 others
I'm looking to buy my first fragrances, but I heard that East Asians don't like strong scents, so maybe only spray a little bit or get something mild.

Best fragrance or fragrances? Preferably 1 or 2. Price doesn't matter, but I'd like to smell it before buying, so no ultra-niche.
I'm tall, mid 20s, athletic, dress in mostly black, overcoats and knitwear, etc... I don't go to clubs or bars so maybe no clubbing fragrances.
hey bro,east asian is kinda hard,for europe i would go for this
6zPs8uv
,for switerland i would go for something like this
Bild 2024 05 30 202343502
,for east asians sadly only this one works because they are wired differently
61cga5kYsEL AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, RealNinja, Xangsane and 7 others
are there actually places where man wearing perfume isn't a signal of being gay

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin, Ultimate SUbhuman and MTMM
KHV 23-year-old white man living in Scandinavia. 6'5, 205lbs.
I've tried to approach various girls over the years, totaling about 50 now. Most of them were average or slightly below average, and many of them were Asian. I also tried all the dating apps, but my rejection rate has been 100% so far. I've only gotten to the first date twice and the second date once. That's it.

I constantly hear all the talk about how girls like average tall dudes or simp over them, but I haven't been able to find ANY of them. I even lived a short span in Japan before I graduated and still got rejected all the time. My standards aren't that high, I'm not fat, I'm in decently good shape and outlift most of my friends, I make decent money, and I groom and dress nicely. So what the fuck am I doing wrong? According to r/shortguys I should be drowning in matches on Tinder, but I have an empty inbox.
god damn imagine being 6'5 white supposedly mtn and not being able to pull asian girls, i think you might have subhuman appeal, like you had every buff and multiplier and supposedly an 8 inch cock but has a 100% rejection rate on 50+ asian thats like i know borderline subhuman people that do better + ethnic + manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Xangsane, albe.ORG and 2 others
god damn imagine being 6'5 white supposedly mtn and not being able to pull asian girls, i think you might have subhuman appeal, like you had every buff and multiplier and supposedly an 8 inch cock but has a 100% rejection rate on 50+ asian thats like i know borderline subhuman people that do better + ethnic + manlet
Maybe I smell bad but people don't comment on it? Or have some kind of aura that makes people avoid me. I get called handsome by black chicks, but I don't like subhumans. Or I have a fugly face

BBC Elixir by Greed parfums

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Screenshot 2024 05 30 at 52727 PM
Screenshot 2024 05 30 at 52802 PM

Very nice and Very light.
I would describe it as delicate

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
No. All Margiela colognes are very nice and light, Not 1 accord stands out its all cohesive. This one might perform even better
Screenshot 2024 05 31 at 50115 PM
Screenshot 2024 05 31 at 50126 PM

• +1

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

Maybe I smell bad but people don't comment on it? Or have some kind of aura that makes people avoid me. I get called handsome by black chicks, but I don't like subhumans. Or I have a fugly face
You think black women are subhuman?

• +1

stop showering for a month or two and you will become a pheromonemaxxing asian slayer