Best free looksmax with healthiest results.

U

Usum

Master
Hello young guys,

As some of you might already know, real truth is often right before you and this is the best place to hide.
Only the smartest and most courageous can attain it.

I'll thus make it short for you : here is the Water of Life that society wanted you not to know (especially the medecine doctors who don't know anything about health as their high mortality and poor health show).
I know most of you are not at the stage of desperation that is needed to get it, but, it will be on your mind when needed later on.

Do not forget women (healthy ones, not drug addicts) are affected by your level of health.
Being 100% healthy will be highly visible, especially through your skin, hairs, fat%, etc.

Furthermore, it is the best diuretic in the world with only good side effects.
Being litterally the panacea, it saved my life 3 times :
  1. First time with a 48h fast on urine : prostate issue gone
  2. Second time : same for my lungs that were like dead (long time smoker)
  3. Third time, few weeks ago : huge gut problems with many side effects, including massive loss of energy : gone ! Now I will make it a daily habit.
Try it: experience is better than years of theory !!!

Cheers

Being the

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Long term distilled water is bad for you because it depletes your body of minerals present in natural water. It's only ok to drink it once in a while.

If you are fasting and not eating anything, it could even be fatal.
Not instantly, but if you constantly fast while drinking nothing but distilled water you are killing yourself.

"Drinking distilled water alone without any food intake will kill you because of its inability to replace the minerals our body needs. Distilled water is hypotonic to red blood cells which can be dangerous in the long run. Fasting while drinking distilled water can be dangerous to one’s health."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, ChristianChad and ALP
Cope
Gym, nutrition and sleep will give u the most results

Long term distilled water is bad for you because it depletes your body of minerals present in natural water. It's only ok to drink it once in a while.

If you are fasting and not eating anything, it could even be fatal.
Not instantly, but if you constantly fast while drinking nothing but distilled water you are killing yourself.

Half true but in the end you are mislead and misleading others with no self-experience.

It only grabs worthless and hazardous inorganic minerals (and other toxics) which btw your body can not use, thus it "calcifies" you.
I have been drinking distilled water FOR YEARS which only resulted in being healthier (no more pain in the joints for instance, which was the starting point for trying for me).
Same for my wife (whose joints pain disappeared) and daughters who are also much more healthy looking that women their age, that mostly look like trash (being full of junk, incl. dead matter like inorganic matter).

But I was not talking about distilled water per se....

Stop believing "science papers" which are written, in this case, by very very few people, with only unfounded theories.
I guess trees are afraid from rain with your sciences papers ;)
Or animals who preferably drink rain water when they can.

Cope
Gym, nutrition and sleep will give u the most results
It is highly recommended but not enough my friend.

Wait a bit until your body can not manage the toxins/trash anymore.
Like a filter being 100% full at some point and needing... a reset.

Half true but in the end you are mislead and misleading others with no self-experience.

It only grabs worthless and hazardous inorganic minerals (and other toxics) which btw your body can not use, thus it "calcifies" you.
I have been drinking distilled water FOR YEARS which only resulted in being healthier (no more pain in the joints for instance, which was the starting point for trying for me).
Same for my wife (whose joints pain disappeared) and daughters who are also much more healthy looking that women their age, that mostly look like trash (being full of junk, incl. dead matter like inorganic matter).

But I was not talking about distilled water per se....

Stop believing "science papers" which are written, in this case, by very very few people, with only unfounded theories.
I guess trees are afraid from rain with your sciences papers ;)
Or animals who preferably drink rain water when they can.
What is the water you drink ? You say this is not distilled water

piss maxxer like pisspot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275