Best free or cracked text to speech AI programs?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
TLDR: Any apps/web sites/programs which have ElevenLabs tier or close quality voice for either free or not so expensive, and most crucially not being limited in arbitrary fashion by word cap?

The best i find so far on android is eReader Prestigio, its honestly almost close to perfect for me, the only problem being the free option having generic Google or Samsung based ai voice engines. They are still very decent tho, mistakes happen very rarely, the only problem is the unnatural intonation which spikes my ADHD symptoms. They have a paid version tho which according to the deal uses same engine as ElevenLabs, but its too cheap so something feels fishy

Before this i tried Speechify and ElevenLabs, just incredible how natural sounding these two are, but especially ElevenLabs, and its brutal how even their payed versions are limited, can't think of a reason why would they do that, but the highest subscriptions only allowing 600k words per year is cageful, thats one medical textbook jfl.

Audiobooks help immensely for my ADHD and executive dysfunction, i envy people who can read faster then 200 wpm, and tbh even this is hard for me unless i have extreme pressure which activates my ADHD laser hyperfocus hunter brain region, leading to blazing through pages in seconds.

bro tryna catfish incels again innit, bludington the 4th!