Best Gore has shown me how cruel the world without Europe is

Status
Not open for further replies.
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
After browsing that place i definitely have learned to despise anything that is not European. That place should be shown by every sick in the head liberal/leftist/communist.
Imagine wanting to import people from the stone age in Europe. There is not a single video on that site of Europeans murdering Europeans, non Europeans are savages thats a fact, soulless, heartless, savage, dumb animals.
Suprisingly India too has very little violence as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, karbo, didntreadlol and 6 others
im not like EVER going close anywhere near mexico colombia brazil bc of that fucking site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ldar = cope, karbo and 6 others
2D6D04FB 7EA0 4A65 A15E 20E5402C4E62

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Reoa, RichardSpencel and 5 others
im not like EVER going close anywhere near mexico colombia brazil bc of that fucking site
Legit there is a new video of some Haitians butchered on the streets and people there casually grabing the different human parts and head and talking some Haitian gibberish and laughing like its a casual day. I just don't understand, are africans or asians/latinos even humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeta ascended and Norwooder
keep crying for high T ethniks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller, Zeta ascended and 3 others
North America > Europe

Euros used to be pretty savage. They got it all out of their systems when they colonized the globe.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
keep crying for high T ethniks
70iq apes jfl, i legit am starting to consider pure Africans, Asians and Lations non human by the hundreds of videos i have seen. There is someone getting stabbed and people forming a circle watching the shit happen, fucking bacteria.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Norwooder
70iq apes jfl, i legit am starting to consider pure Africans, Asians and Lations non human by the hundreds of videos i have seen. There is someone getting stabbed and people forming a circle watching the shit happen, fucking bacteria.
its just a side effect of poverty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Dogs
jfl when saudi arabia is in top 20 too
To be fair Saudi Arabia is probably the safest country in the world ded srs, people leave their shops open when they pray and nothing gets stolen. Murder is also almost non existent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6963
Inb4 1 month ago the cartel took control of the whole center of the city i live in, (sinaloa,mexico)
didnt give a shit tho

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, RichardSpencel and TsarTsar444
Inb4 1 month ago the cartel took control of the whole center of the city i live in, (sinaloa,mexico)
didnt give a shit tho
How is that even possible, how can the army not obliterate the cartel. Mexico is fucking embarrassing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Petsmart
How is that even possible, how can the army not obliterate the cartel. Mexico is fucking embarrassing
Pussy as hell president, vowing for the people (litterally when they took the city like 3 people died in crossfire the rest was them vs police), wish the USA took this as a terror organization to do an intervention over here....

Pussy as hell president, vowing for the people (litterally when they took the city like 3 people died in crossfire the rest was them vs police), wish the USA took this as a terror organization to do an intervention over here....
Chad Ismael Zambada García vs incel Andrés Manuel López Obrador

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and maxmendietta
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf and Zeta ascended
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes jfl, what the hell is happening in that sewagehole
I think those guys are apart of some cult or they are selling the body parts to do voodoo/witchcraft. Witchcraft is a big thing in carribean countries and some parts of Africa

I think those guys are apart of some cult or they are selling the body parts to do voodoo/witchcraft. Witchcraft is a big thing in carribean countries and some parts of Africa
Tales from the Haitian witch doctor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RichardSpencel
watched the video tbh not legit this was just another ad for champion clothing

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
After browsing that place i definitely have learned to despise anything that is not European. That place should be shown by every sick in the head liberal/leftist/communist.
Imagine wanting to import people from the stone age in Europe. There is not a single video on that site of Europeans murdering Europeans, non Europeans are savages thats a fact, soulless, heartless, savage, dumb animals.
Blacks have the highest amount of testosterone of any race, so that mixed with low IQ maybe the reason they are so violent. Also, I believe I saw somewhere that the men have a high amount of estrogen alongside the huge amount of testosterone already present. That might explain the illogical reasons for shooting/stabbing each other (e.g., shooting each other over whos Kool-Aid is the best).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3902
Tf when u think this shit doesnt happen round here
My homie got Shot yesterdaY in his knee yesterdaY for not paying his coke
Blacks have the highest amount of testosterone of any race, so that mixed with low IQ maybe the reason they are so violent. Also, I believe I saw somewhere that the men also have a high amount of estrogen alongside the huge amount of testosterone already present. That might explain the illogical reasons for shooting/stabbing each other (shooting each other over whos Kool-Aid is the best).
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
Blacks have the highest amount of testosterone of any race, so that mixed with low IQ maybe the reason they are so violent. Also, I believe I saw somewhere that the men have a high amount of estrogen alongside the huge amount of testosterone already present. That might explain the illogical reasons for shooting/stabbing each other (shooting each other over whos Kool-Aid is the best).
It has nothing to do with testosterone they’re just stupid and their brain capacity is low. They’re subhuman

It has nothing to do with testosterone they’re just stupid and their brain capacity is low. They’re subhuman
Low IQ whites don't usually kill each other, because if that were to be true, you'd see more white crime on a daily basis (violent crimes). High testosterone PLUS low IQ is what I'm trying to say.

Last edited:

Reminder that blacks are in the forefront of the lookism movement again

FaceandLMS
@Sergeant
@Master

it’s not like the balkans is the epitome of human civilisation either mate. Just look at Albanian immigrants, lots of crime bosses and drug traffickers.

Also look at polish or slavic men, lots of them are drunken degenerates or racist (from what i see in UK)

My guy they had cannibal festivals in the roman empire and witch trials in the middle ages

LOL there are dozens of fucked up videos from Russia but what to expect from a Slavic subhuman. Western Slavic countries were civilized by Germans that is why they don't suck as much.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Stop saying ethnics are high T. They usually are low T because of malnutrition.

Tf when u think this shit doesnt happen round here
My homie got Shot yesterdaY in his knee yesterdaY for not paying his coke

View attachment 167679
jfl @ comparing some sissy drug dealers to bears tearing skulls apart, negros casually selling human heads in a market, little bugs killing a whole village, pumping out blood of people while they are alive etc.

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Status
Not open for further replies.