Best Hair Coloring For Each Skin Color?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

• What do you think the best hair coloring for each skin color are (multi-colored hair is included) You can just do one if you so choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
1. black
2. brown
3. Blonde
4. Blonde
5. Blonde
6. Black

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Deleted member 9779, GalacticHero and 4 others
Black and dark brown everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, aspiringexcel, Htobrother and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Aypo129 and Sondern
I think brown universally mogs all other hair colors.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27472
I think brown universally mogs all other hair colors.
I used to think this way but ever since I changed my hair to blond I get noticeably more attention and the halo effect seems to be stronger than before. And I’m in Europe, I can imagine this would only be magnified if I was elsewhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27472 and enchanted_elixir
I used to think this way but ever since I changed my hair to blond I get noticeably more attention and the halo effect seems to be stronger than before. And I’m in Europe, I can imagine this would only be magnified if I was elsewhere
I think dark (dark brown) and light (light brown, dirty blonde, blonde) highlights are the true epitome of hair coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, looksseg and Prettyboy
I think dark (dark brown) and light (light brown, dirty blonde, blonde) highlights are the true epitome of hair coloring.
What about just plain dark brown?

I have type 2-3 skin and blonde highlights with black hair give you a surfer look, it’s ascended me

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and enchanted_elixir
I think a hybrid is better, just my opinion though.
I got light brown hair and brown eyes, (All my hair features are almost same color besides my white caucasian skin) In this case dying dirty blond would mog right?

I got light brown hair and brown eyes, (All my hair features are almost same color besides my white caucasian skin) In this case dying dirty blond would mog right?
Dying it dark brown or mostly dark brown would be the best in my opinion.

1) Blonde
2) Darker blonde/light brown
3) Medium/dark brown
4) Dark brown/black
5) Black
6) Black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Cuz u live in Hungary which isnt the west

Cuz u live in Hungary which isnt the west
Hungary is Central Europe pheno wise, most common coloring is middle brown hair with blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Hungary is Central Europe pheno wise, most common coloring is middle brown hair with blue eyes
You stand out as a blonde guy since its quite rare in hungary tbh

But hungary isnt central european in phenotype since it was mixed with turks and huns (?)

Light brown is a mogger color, ethnics also consider it blonde

You stand out as a blonde guy since its quite rare in hungary tbh
That’s for sure, blue eyes is really common but somehow blonde hair is quite rare in Central Europe

But hungary isnt central european in phenotype since it was mixed with turks and huns (?)
Hungarians didn’t mix with Turks (that’s why the southern third of the country got depopulated in the 17th century) and Huns were nomadic people in the 5th century

Modern day Hungarians cluster genetically together with Austrians, Czechs and Slovaks

content-a-map-of-europe-based-on-haplogroups-1.png

That’s for sure, blue eyes is really common but somehow blonde hair is quite rare in Central Europe

Hungarians didn’t mix with Turks (that’s why the southern third of the country got depopulated in the 17th century) and Huns were nomadic people in the 5th century

Modern day Hungarians cluster genetically together with Austrians, Czechs and Slovaks

content-a-map-of-europe-based-on-haplogroups-1.png
Why were balkan people mixed with turks but not hungarians?

Why were balkan people mixed with turks but not hungarians?
They had no reason to, the part of the country that was occupied by the Ottomans practically depopulated by the time it was fully liberated in 1699 , while in the rest of the Kingdom (& Transylvania) life went on as usual

partition-Hungary-1568.jpg

The Balkan thing is also a common misconception smh

Turks didn’t mix in Rumelia
@TsarTsar444