best hair dryer for men?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
im hairmaxing rn, need to start blow drying as hair is getting some length to it

shall i get the dyson or is it not needed?

Electric shaver or noshower

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Use Castor oil as a leave in conditioner once a week.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush (makes hair look thicker) with no heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry too close to hair. This works even with curly hair but use very low heat instead.

And yes get a blow dryer with no fixed heat settings. Get ones with different air volume/heat to no heat that has a nozzle. Also round brush works wonders, learn how to use them.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3043 and 2peasinapod
Yes getting one is one step.

Next step is to learn how to properly use it for you hair style. Takes some practice.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush (makes hair look thicker) with no heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry too close to hair. This works even with curly hair but use very low heat instead.

And yes get a blow dryer with no fixed heat settings. Get ones with different air volume/heat to no heat. Also round brush works wonders, learn how to use them.

yes ive already haircared max, found very good products for my hair

i just need a dryer, i dont use any style products i dont like that forced look

ill probably get a medium/high end one, i wont use it daily most days i just leave it how it is right out of bed, its just when i do something in the evenings
Yes getting one is one step.

Next step is to learn how to properly use it for you hair style. Takes some practice.

i dont think i will use high heat, i wear a messy style anyway

but ye, i guess the cut also plays a role

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes ive already haircared max, found very good products for my hair

i just need a dryer, i dont use any style products i dont like that forced look

ill probably get a medium/high end one, i wont use it daily most days i just leave it how it is right out of bed, its just when i do something in the evenings

i dont think i will use high heat, i wear a messy style anyway

but ye, i guess the cut also plays a role

Yeah I don't use styling products either. As long as my hair has the right cut and looks healthy, I'm good to go. Well sometimes use a few drops of argan oil to finish off.

Babyliss and TRESemme usually do good blow dryers for a good price.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod

And yes get a blow dryer with no fixed heat settings. Get ones with different air volume/heat to no heat that has a nozzle. Also round brush works wonders, learn how to use them.
you seem to know a lot about hair so i was wondering, how often should we condition/shampoo? I used to shampoo daily but apparently that's bad for your hair (dries it out) so I shampoo every 2-3 days now, do you recommend conditioning daily? I have medium length (down to my eyebrows) straight hair

you seem to know a lot about hair so i was wondering, how often should we condition/shampoo? I used to shampoo daily but apparently that's bad for your hair (dries it out) so I shampoo every 2-3 days now, do you recommend conditioning daily? I have medium length (down to my eyebrows) straight hair

no 1 answer fits all, like all things looksmaxing its induvidual

if you have thin straight hair you will need to wash it more to keep it looking fuller and healthy imo
@Effortless @zerofad3 do you use or know about a diffuser on your hairdryer?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16279

Mate, never use shampoo daily and especially never use shampoo without using a conditioner afterwards, it brittle up your hair and damage them. I shampoo and condition once a week. The more you shampoo your hair the more it drys out the scalp and your body end up secreting more oil than you need thus it becomes very oily.

Try shampooing and conditioning twice a week then try once a week, if it gets too greasy go back to twice a week. How much it grease up and how difficult it gets to style also depends on how much product you use to style, I don't use much.

But Castor oil on scalp overnight, shampoo and condition next morning and follow my previous replies.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Mate, never use shampoo daily and especially never use shampoo without using a conditioner afterwards, it brittle up your hair and damage them. I shampoo and condition once a week. The more you shampoo your hair the more it drys out the scalp and your body end up secreting more oil than you need thus it becomes very oily.

Try shampooing and conditioning twice a week then try once a week, if it gets too greasy go back to twice a week. Really depends on how much product you use to style, I don't use much.

But Castor oil on scalp overnight, shampoo and condition next morning and follow my previous replies.
yeah i get that for shampooing

is conditioning just by its own useful for thicker and healthier hair? seems like the moisturizer equivalent for hair

for example day 1 shampoo + conditioner, day 2 conditioner, day 3 conditioner, day 4 shampoo + conditioner

yeah i get that for shampooing

is conditioning just by its own useful for thicker and healthier hair? seems like the moisturizer equivalent for hair

for example day 1 shampoo + conditioner, day 2 conditioner, day 3 conditioner, day 4 shampoo + conditioner

Yeah thats what conditioner does its meant to replace the oils that was removed from shampooing.

For you, I would try day 1 Shampoo + conditioner, day 2 just water, day 3 just water, day 4 just water, day 5 shampoo condition, day 6 just water, day 7 just water + castor oil over night...repeat
no 1 answer fits all, like all things looksmaxing its induvidual

if you have thin straight hair you will need to wash it more to keep it looking fuller and healthy imo
@Effortless @zerofad3 do you use or know about a diffuser on your hairdryer?

I know about diffuser but don't use them, have no reason to tbh

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers