Best hair transplant clinics?

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
I'm 21 my shit is FAR gone. I've been on all the meds but honestly I doubt much of it has done anything.

What clinic can I go to, I'm tired of worrying about hairloss.

Just go to Turkey bro

Assembly line hair transplant 1024x648

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, MoggerGaston, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
hlc clinic in turkey

No no, go to someone who is the best at the hairline. If its over at 21 the hair behind the hair transplant will go fairly quickly as well. So you need the hairline so you can have a hair system behind. That’s the ultimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
No no, go to someone who is the best at the hairline. If its over at 21 the hair behind the hair transplant will go fairly quickly as well. So you need the hairline so you can have a hair system behind. That’s the ultimate.
The thing is im a diffuse thinner. So the entire top of my head is thinning to death but I literally am Norwood 0. It's retarded.

The thing is im a diffuse thinner. So the entire top of my head is thinning to death but I literally am Norwood 0. It's retarded.
Are you on Fin/Dut already?

It doesn’t matter if you are diffuse. Get the ht done at the hairline for density then just wear hair system behind. No one will ever know

• +1
Are you on Fin/Dut already?

It doesn’t matter if you are diffuse. Get the ht done at the hairline for density then just wear hair system behind. No one will ever know
Fuck alright. Are you balding too dude it's so bad at fucking 21 man... I think if I get a hair transplant I'll tell the doctor to go crazy with the density in the front basically and tell him my plan to use a hair system if it keeps falling out. But my hope dude is that pyralutamide will come out in time so that even if I keep losing hair, a hair transplant will buy me enough time for that.

Fuck alright. Are you balding too dude it's so bad at fucking 21 man... I think if I get a hair transplant I'll tell the doctor to go crazy with the density in the front basically and tell him my plan to use a hair system if it keeps falling out. But my hope dude is that pyralutamide will come out in time so that even if I keep losing hair, a hair transplant will buy me enough time for that.
Yeah bro I been losing it since 17 although I’ve slowed it down It’s fucking aids. Yeah mate do that definitely crazy density at the hairline only do a couple thounsand grafts max and then hair system. All this clinical shit takes too long honestly.

• +1