Best haircut ever from a white guy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

I showed him this pic and he only use scissors cutting my hair section by section 2 hours straight. I then come home to style my hair with hair mousse on the middle/top only and blow dry it, then finishing off with pomade mixed with water and rub it on my palms applying only on the end of the hair to get the wet looks with the flow.

I went to a hairstylist place they have experiences with celebs hair for photoshooting costs me only 20euro
@pneumocystosis @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @garoupilled_ @AlexBrown84

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Yung, T50 Mogger and 8 others
Classic hairstyle thats never been outdated , looks high class and suave..

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, T50 Mogger, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Did the barber give you his maxilla too?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuxkdakikez, poopoohead and 10 others
Did the barber give you his maxilla too?
My barber looks like he play WoW and DnD but his skills is impeccable can''t judge book by its cover

I have a similar hairstyle, mogs hard

How do you style it I am still trying to find the optimal way
I just use pomade, maybe it’ll look better with other products tho

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2455689

I showed him this pic and he only use scissors cutting my hair section by section 2 hours straight. I then come home to style my hair with hair mousse on the middle/top only and blow dry it, then finishing off with pomade mixed with water and rub it on my palms applying only on the end of the hair to get the wet looks with the flow.

I went to a hairstylist place they have experiences with celebs hair for photoshooting costs me only 20euro
nigga looks asian?

I just use pomade, maybe it’ll look better with other products tho
does pomade gives the wet looks? does it create the seperate strands effect?

does pomade gives the wet looks? does it create the seperate strands effect?
Nah it gives it more of a matte texture, it unfortunately dosent give the separate strands effect

• So Sad
I wish there were people who knew how to cut hair like that here. They only know how to use clippers and do fades...

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I wish there were people who knew how to cut hair like that here. They only know how to use clippers and do fades...
Check out Korean barber on youtube holy fuck they make measurement of everything and cut and dry so professional wtf.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
View attachment 2455689

show picture

View attachment 2455689

yep a hairstyle like this is good but tell the person who cuts your hair to leave the back flat cause otherwise it gives a wimp skull look and your head looks huge from the back like a 8 year old

Attachments

• bde4c5f71441ec0345d0e37490646e44.jpg
    bde4c5f71441ec0345d0e37490646e44.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
yep a hairstyle like this is good but tell the person who cuts your hair to leave the back flat cause otherwise it gives a wimp skull look and your head looks huge from the back like a 8 year old
yh het made it flat on the back

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Whats the name just a slickback?