Best hairstyle for this headshape?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
After getting a buzzcut I’ve now seen my true headshape and it’s pretty much the same as this:

C31C3BFA 9966 49BA 9535 1C9716C1A02A

Wide jaw, zygos same width, goes inwards above zygos, then out, then in again right at the top.

Growing my hair out now, what would be the best style?

i have same headshape and the haircut what he has on that picture is usually best for me

i have same headshape and the haircut what he has on that picture is usually best for me
I’m not a fan of how much my head bows inwards though when sides are that short. Is it deemed aesthetic?

I’m not a fan of how much my head bows inwards though when sides are that short. Is it deemed aesthetic?
it looks better in motion
the sides have to be very short, thats for sure

@cocainecowboy Appreciate the advice.

What do you think of medium sides with this shape?

It depends on the protrusion of the frontal bone, it can easily turn your side profile into a cuckish one. Mine is similar to this but my frontal bone is not as receiding as i want it to be so i'm currently running this haircut:
Tumblr oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1 1280

It's good because if you have high FWHR it's gonna enhance It, another example is Jordan Barrett

Btw if you don't have a flat feminine forehead you can easily run a buzzcut, if you have it consider covering your forehead with hair

@cocainecowboy Appreciate the advice.

What do you think of medium sides with this shape?
medium is ok, but shorter fade side with medium-ish top is best. i tried a lot

It depends on the protrusion of the frontal bone, it can easily turn your side profile into a cuckish one. Mine is similar to this but my frontal bone is not as receiding as i want it to be so i'm currently running this haircut:
View attachment 206671
It's good because if you have high FWHR it's gonna enhance It, another example is Jordan Barrett
gigachad Elias De Poot

@Caligula I have good profile mainly due to brow ridge and jaw and also good FWHR (someone measured it on Lookism).

Do you want frontal bone to be more protruding or recessed?

Fade is ugly af, long on top and sides slicked back is better tbh, like what im going for now

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
After getting a buzzcut I’ve now seen my true headshape and it’s pretty much the same as this:

View attachment 206666

Wide jaw, zygos same width, goes inwards above zygos, then out, then in again right at the top.

Growing my hair out now, what would be the best style?
U won the life because u have best skull shape ever

Thanks!

I agree with what you’ve said, I did always get more attention with shorter sides.
Fade is ugly af, long on top and sides slicked back is better tbh, like what im going for now
I get much more attention with fade than medium sides.

My hair is to thick to slick back, it just sprouts outwards.
U won the life because u have best skull shape ever
Wow really? Even with my skull bowing inwards like that above the zygos?

Noszka looks good with longer hair too.
Also his zygos arent that wide. His bizygomatic is barely 131-132mm.
6a00e54ecca8b9883301b8d107c276970c

nah its the best for me. maybe its diff with narrower lower third

@bassfreak Is the skull bowing in above the zygos aesthetic?
Yeah, would you agree that wider lower third looks better with fade?

I used to think it was the other way round as medium hair would theoretically balance out the wide jaw.

My lower third is not narrow, i have a high gonial angle, around 145 so it gives that narrow look from the front but if it was like 120 it would appear quite wide, you can see here
AirBrush 20191227131549

• Woah
My lower third is not narrow, i have a high gonial angle, around 145 so it gives that narrow look from the front but if it was like 120 it would appear quite wide, you can see here
View attachment 206677
But because it looks narrow, that means it still looks better with medium sides.

Wide jaws look better with fades.

Yeah, would you agree that wider lower third looks better with fade?

I used to think it was the other way round as medium hair would theoretically balance out the wide jaw.

i just look retarded when i let sides grow. short sides look a lot more dom/fresh/modern

ioi skyrockets when I get that cut

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Wow he looks so much more DOM and better looking with short sides
No, looks better with longer, how nature intended males to be, short sides are normie

• Woah
Wow he looks so much more DOM and better looking with short sides
Well he is like 7PSL. Worse than Chico, O'Pry or Gandy but still insanely good looking.

No, looks better with longer, how nature intended males to be, short sides are normie
Nature also intended for us to store body fat for survival, are you gonna tell me fatties look better than ripped models?

It depends on the face, wider faces look better with short sides.
Well he is like 7PSL. Worse than Chico, O'Pry or Gandy but still insanely good looking.
Yeah but compared to himself with medium sides, so much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Nature also intended for us to store body fat for survival, are you gonna tell me fatties look better than ripped models?

It depends on the face, wider faces look better with short sides.

Yeah but compared to himself with medium sides, so much better
Nature didn't intend people to be fatties what are you talking about, we humans have a natural disgust for fat people, so this is a telling sign that nature has inteded for people to be skinny because being healthy and having bigger chance in fighting and stamina outweighs the need for fat reserves in nature.

And yeah i have a pretty wide face and i look quite good with short cuts but loger sides make you more unique and classy in todays sea of undercuts, like a beautiful lions mane

• Woah
Nature didn't intend people to be fatties what are you talking about, we humans have a natural disgust for fat people, so this is a telling sign that nature has inteded for people to be skinny because being healthy and having bigger chance in fighting and stamina outweighs the need for fat reserves in nature.

And yeah i have a pretty wide face and i look quite good with short cuts but loger sides make you more unique and classy in todays sea of undercuts, like a beautiful lions mane
Do some research, nature intended for us to store fat. Sure, we aren’t meant to be full blown fatties, but it’s a fact that the leaner you are, the better looking you become (obviously until a certain point but you get what I mean).

I’m sorry, but you don’t have a wide face, your jaw from the front is narrow. Therefore, shorter sides would make you look worse. The vast majority of people with wide faces and jaws look better with shorter sides; I’m invisible with medium sides but get IOI’s like mad with a fade.

High class is a meme, don’t worry I fell for it too. Normies have fades because it makes you look good; medium male model hairstyles are a failo if you aren’t a male model.

Do some research, nature intended for us to store fat. Sure, we aren’t meant to be full blown fatties, but it’s a fact that the leaner you are, the better looking you become (obviously until a certain point but you get what I mean).

I’m sorry, but you don’t have a wide face, your jaw from the front is narrow. Therefore, shorter sides would make you look worse. The vast majority of people with wide faces and jaws look better with shorter sides; I’m invisible with medium sides but get IOI’s like mad with a fade.

High class is a meme, don’t worry I fell for it too. Normies have fades because it makes you look good; medium male model hairstyles are a failo if you aren’t a male model.
Yeah my jaw definitely looks narrow but my byzigomatic is 150mm and ipd 73mm, i have a pretty wide face, not including my lower third
Screenshot 20191216 212937 Gallery

Quite wide

• Woah
Yeah my jaw definitely looks narrow but my byzigomatic is 150mm and ipd 73mm, i have a pretty wide face, not including my lower third
View attachment 206702
Quite wide
I’ll edit my previous statement from wide face to wide lower third, this is still consistent with multiple examples including myself.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Just look at my avatar bro