Itsfuckingoverr

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
hairstyles based on face shapes is a meme

you have three options if your white:
curtains
fluffy fringe
buzz
Every single person has a fucking fringe, curtains is gay, and buzzcut is the shitiest haircstyle ever. I will ahve a buzzcut at thirty maybe. I used to have medium flowing hair similar to how models have before my parents forced me to cut it since "it was too long". It was also extremely thick and healthy looking, stylist and other people commented on it. I went from the dark pretty boy archetype into more maesthetic which isn't bad. The problem is the side part is kinda a boring cut and didn't halo my zygos like medium sides used to. I just want now to find a haircut which isn't a stupid basic normie cut.

Every single person has a fucking fringe, curtains is gay, and buzzcut is the shitiest haircstyle ever. I will ahve a buzzcut at thirty maybe. I used to have medium flowing hair similar to how models have before my parents forced me to cut it since "it was too long". It was also extremely thick and healthy looking, stylist and other people commented on it. I went from the dark pretty boy archetype into more maesthetic which isn't bad. The problem is the side part is kinda a boring cut and didn't halo my zygos like medium sides used to. I just want now to find a haircut which isn't a stupid basic normie cut.
Ok then just get medium flowing hair

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo