retardpill

Iron
Could be simple like botox on the eyebrows or an actual surgery

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
drop down supraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: retardpill and PeakIncels
Just put minox on the border of bottom eyebrow and skin it worked for me, makes your eyebrows closer to ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
nah i meant i could lower the eyebrows right? by disabling the muscle which causes it to be high-medium set?
they can lower eyebrows but they're high - medium set because of lack of brow bone projection most of the time not because of muscles

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit and t20cel
that's stupid, surgery to get lower-set eyebrows? no surgeon would ever agree to that lmfao. just cope with chico having medium-set eyebrows

• +1
that's stupid, surgery to get lower-set eyebrows? no surgeon would ever agree to that lmfao. just cope with chico having medium-set eyebrows
i photoshopped my eyebrows and my face is so different when they’re low set i can’t cope any more 😵

• +1
Reactions: rando69
i photoshopped my eyebrows and my face is so different when they’re low set i can’t cope any more 😵
lol just cope man, only psl autists notice that shit, focus on making them thick if they are thin

• +1
lol just cope man, only psl autists notice that shit, focus on making them thick if they are thin
people won’t know what it’s called but they’ll notice they’re higher set unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: rando69
people won’t know what it’s called but they’ll notice they’re higher set unfortunately
not really man, they just gotta be well kept but i do understand the desire for low set eye-brows, it is a masculine feature

• +1