Air Max 97 - 1.37 inches

Air Max 95 - 1.45 inches

Air Max 2090 - 1.61 inches

Air Max 720 - 1.62 inches

Air Max 90 - 1.4 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Ascеnd, Saint Casanova and 11 others
Too bad every shoe on this list except af1's looks like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc, Ascеnd, Saint Casanova and 8 others
If you live in the UK 95s are the obvious choice. Foids love them and they are pretty popular.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, sb23 and SubhumanForever
air max TW 1.7 inch bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss
Too bad every shoe on this list except af1's looks like shit.
as long as they are nike and/or decent colourway no one really gives a fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs and lifeless

i want to buy a pair of these absolute petamogger adidas (2.9 inches of added height). thoughts? they're called adidas roverend adventure in the grey carbon colorway

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kiyopon, Ascеnd, Saint Casanova and 4 others
View attachment 3121783

i want to buy a pair of these absolute petamogger adidas (2.9 inches of added height). thoughts? they're called adidas roverend adventure in the grey carbon colorway
I have these plus lifts. Worth every penny but the black ones are like $500 for some reason

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
I have these plus lifts. Worth every penny but the black ones are like $500 for some reason
did you get any negative comments on them? i'm concerned if they're nt enough to not get clowned on at school. i already have a pair of air max 97s that add like 1.6 inches and make me a heightmogger but i need to mog harder

did you get any negative comments on them? i'm concerned if they're nt enough to not get clowned on at school. i already have a pair of air max 97s that add like 1.6 inches and make me a heightmogger but i need to mog harder
I’m already 6’3 so I don’t get called out at all. Some girl said something along the lines of my shoe is big when I looked slightly taller but I took them off she didn’t think I had lifts in either jfl. Legit makes me 6’6 with the combo but they don’t match a lot of fits I have so I only wear it during bad weather days or I’m going to some shit bar. I got air max 97s a few days ago plus lifts ofc and I can wear that a lot more often. If you’re in hs you might (?) get called out but college definitely not nobody cares

• +1
I’m already 6’3 so I don’t get called out at all. Some girl said something along the lines of my shoe is big when I looked slightly taller but I took them off she didn’t think I had lifts in either jfl. Legit makes me 6’6 with the combo but they don’t match a lot of fits I have so I only wear it during bad weather days or I’m going to some shit bar. I got air max 97s a few days ago plus lifts ofc and I can wear that a lot more often. If you’re in hs you might (?) get called out but college definitely not nobody cares
thanks for the reply. for me both the air maxes and the adidas are already good enough without lifts. i'll probably wear them with baggy pants that make them less obvious and to make me look more normie because baggy pants are in vogue. the average height for dudes at my school is like 5'7" so i'm already taller barefoot but again i need to mog harder

thanks for the reply. for me both the air maxes and the adidas are already good enough without lifts. i'll probably wear them with baggy pants that make them less obvious and to make me look more normie because baggy pants are in vogue. the average height for dudes at my school is like 5'7" so i'm already taller barefoot but again i need to mog harder
1 inch lifts are nice imo. Subtle and easy to walk with in most shoes but at 5’7 I prob wouldn’t. Easier to get called out when manlet

• +1
View attachment 3121783

Look like moon boots and people will know you’re frauding

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Ascеnd and rgvmogger07
anyone got more? These look trash in the us

Look like moon boots and people will know you’re frauding
nah breh that's what baggy pants are for. this is y2k scene fashion that's in vogue with the jbs

nah breh that's what baggy pants are for. this is y2k scene fashion that's in vogue with the jbs
You’d use something like these

0DEA720B C2F0 4C01 A7CE 6664328706A0

With that. AF1s. Not Neil Armstrong’s hand me downs.

FCDCEB88 7ABD 4225 B3F4 3B15A4F4FF6E

These are probably fine too if they match your pants

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and rgvmogger07
Fuckkkkk I need to get another pair of AF1s with a lighter color scheme they mog so hard

Balenciaga defenders are the true height mogger shoes

86A5D21E D564 4C8C A49B 95A550A38C3A

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and rgvmogger07
these reeboks add like 2.5 inches for only 70 dollars. might look aspie and non-nt but if you have like hiking clothes/gorpcore shit it'll fit right in since they're trail shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and Saint Casanova
  • +1
converse run star motion cx platform add 3 inches, theres also an all black colourway so it wont be super obvious
View attachment 3121783

• +1
These shoes are all dogshit.

Get some Air Force 1s and put lifts in it if you want extra height.

Imagine going for drinks with a tinder foid and you’re wearing hiking boots you’ll look like a giga Retard.

An inch of height is not worth it unless you are turbomanlet tier.

just buy some temu heightboosters and wear any shoe😭😭

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Just put the large sole things in the bottom of the shoe, no need buying a shoe just for height when you can adapt any shoe

Just put the large sole things in the bottom of the shoe, no need buying a shoe just for height when you can adapt any shoe
Wouldn’t that get called out way more

Wouldn’t that get called out way more
If you just get a shoe with higher sides on the back, then with the heightlifter it will be unnoticeable

• +1
If you just get a shoe with higher sides on the back, then with the heightlifter it will be unnoticeable
I am retarded I thought you meant under the shoe

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
D
just buy some temu heightboosters and wear any shoe😭😭
looksmax autists will walk around in the 2050 Mars landing boots but not use lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
JFL imagine wearing lifts at 6'3 when height above 6'3 is fucking turn off and you start looking weird for the girls.

If you are real 6'3 barefoot not 6'3 that are 6'1.5 there is no fucking reason to buy tall shoes is fucking retarded.

Gigatalls(1.95+(6'5+)) dudes always looked weird especially when they are skinny asf.

I think prime height in US is 6'0-6'3(in shoes), cuz you make 20 cm (8 inch difference) with most of the girls and it's most preffered

JFL imagine wearing lifts at 6'3 when height above 6'3 is fucking turn off and you start looking weird for the girls.

If you are real 6'3 barefoot not 6'3 that are 6'1.5 there is no fucking reason to buy tall shoes is fucking retarded.

Gigatalls(1.95+(6'5+)) dudes always looked weird especially when they are skinny asf.

I think prime height in US is 6'0-6'3(in shoes), cuz you make 20 cm (8 inch difference) with most of the girls and it's most preffered
I’m the 2nd shortest in my college house and whenever I go out I’m with that group I don’t height mog at all compared to them

I’ve pulled with or without lifts it doesn’t matter but I’m so used to using them now every time I buy a new pair of shoes I get lifts now

You get zero height boost relative to everyone else since most people wear these shoes.

• +1
or buy new rocks and you'll get the goth baddies

• +1