best height for men

leloucheREBORN

leloucheREBORN

Britannia's Emperor 《◇》
What do u think is the best height for men?
I am a bit short and want to do LL. So idk to lengthen "too much" because of the time being cripple..
Here is what i found: perfect height is 1,85 cm. Idk if this is still actual, i think 1,88 is still better than 1,85..
main-qimg-8164163d7c2defde7f80d2c61a56c602

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hades and Gren
Depend in the country so 5'11 for shortest ones and 6'2~6'4 for tallest ones

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
6’2-6’4 with good face hair and frame is ideal imo and 6’4 is ideal for most sports

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, middayshowers and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Location is so fucking important. In my college, I’m probably an inch above average for height (average is probably 5’11.5”). I’m slightly above average, solid height, nothing to complain about really.

I just got back from a store in my city and I was one of the tallest people there. I height mogged 95% of the men. I felt like a giant walking around.

Location is crucial. You can be slightly above average in one area and in the top 5-10% in another.

The best height IMO is 6’2. You can lift to 6’3 which is enough to height mog at least 95% of men in any whatever city you live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, forwardgrowth, middayshowers and 1 other person
6 foot 4

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
6’2-6’4 with good face hair and frame is ideal imo and 6’4 is ideal for most sports
6’4 with proportions will mog in sports but I’d rather be 6’2 with great proportions and high athleticism and reaction times than a 6’4 guy with average reaction times and athleticism.

Any height between 6'0-6'7 is good, ideal being 6'2-6'4

Above 6'4 its very rare for the guy to not have a shit tier frame and look lanky. But if u roid at these heights then fukkkkk

Anything 5'10 and above means ur height is not detracting from your SMV and ur face is what's nuking ur dating success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, middayshowers, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
Female is wrong 5'0-5'6 Is better than anything past 5'8

Location is so fucking important. In my college, I’m probably an inch above average for height (average is probably 5’11.5”). I’m slightly above average, solid height, nothing to complain about really.

I just got back from a store in my city and I was one of the tallest people there. I height mogged 95% of the men. I felt like a giant walking around.

Location is crucial. You can be slightly above average in one area and in the top 5-10% in another.

The best height IMO is 6’2. You can lift to 6’3 which is enough to height mog at least 95% of men in any whatever city you live in.

Would you say this average of 5’11” or so is including everyone (all races) or just white males? At my uni I’d say the average of just whites is probably around 5’11” but the overall average is maybe more like 5’10”.

Would you say this average of 5’11” or so is including everyone (all races) or just white males? At my uni I’d say the average of just whites is probably around 5’11” but the overall average is maybe more like 5’10”.
In the US the average male height that's below 27 is 5'10.7"

In Sweden it's exactly 5'11" for the same demographic

In the UK it's slightly lower than both.

Confirmed via LL forum

In the US the average male height that's below 27 is 5'10.7"

In Sweden it's exactly 5'11" for the same demographic

In the UK it's slightly lower than both.

Confirmed via LL forum

It’s over for 5’8.5ers like me bruh

It’s over for 5’8.5ers like me bruh
This was specifically for whites btw. If you factored in all ethnicities in that age range it would be lower for all since whites are the tallest.

But yeah, it's below average but not terribly below where your face cannot salvage it.

This was specifically for whites btw.

But yeah, it's blow average but not terribly below where your face cannot salvage it.

Oh okay yeah that makes sense then. Where I live (near Toronto, Canada) the average height for white males under 30 would be right about 5’11” I’d say.
This was specifically for whites btw. If you factored in all ethnicities in that age range it would be lower for all since whites are the tallest.

But yeah, it's below average but not terribly below where your face cannot salvage it.

Also I wear lifts so I look 5’9.5” to 5’10”. So I guess it isn’t too bad.

Oh okay yeah that makes sense then. Where I live (near Toronto, Canada) the average height for white males under 30 would be right about 5’11” I’d say.
So it seems around 5'11" (Or very slightly below) is the average white person height under 30 in places where the populations are dense.

Only in select countries where the populations are around a few million (some more, some less) do we have demographics of white people where the height is closer to 6'.

All in all, it's still a huge halo to be 6'1-6'2". Despite what PSL forums say, it's a great height. Most people that height claim 6'3'-6'4" online, which muddies the waters.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel

Also I wear lifts so I look 5’9.5” to 5’10”. So I guess it isn’t too bad.
Yo I am going to study in montreal hopefully next year, I am arab and 187ish, how would I do height wise ?

Yo I am going to study in montreal hopefully next year, I am arab and 187ish, how would I do height wise ?

You’ll do just fine man. You’re 6’1.5”. The average white guy your age will be close to 5’11” whereas the average guy (regardless of race) your age will be around 5’10”. So being 6’1.5” you’re a decent amount above average (compared to whites and compared to everyone else).

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
6'4"-6'5" is the best height overall with everything factored in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ArabIncel and Deleted member 2933
6'4 is the height of the gods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and ArabIncel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Solid 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
would you rather be 6’4” 4.5 PSL face or 5’9” 5.5 PSL face?
I am already 6'4 4.5 psl will never switch to 5'9 5.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
187 cm is the best height. I don't agree with the graph, it claims being 6ft is worse than being 7ft, hardly believable.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Sureee😂

Wrong how is that better than 190? Makes no sense
It's just my opinion. I feel like guys at that height have the best proportions. Maybe they don't, it's subjective.

• +1
anyone claiming best height for men and it's lower than 190cm is automatically retarded. 190 cm or above its very debatable

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and forwardgrowth
Yeah, and I'm 190. I mog 99% of guys. My best friend is 198cm btw, but he is a lanklet.
Fuark Sounds like heaven.
Fucking hot spanish chicks while heightmogging the population

Fuark Sounds like heaven.
Fucking hot spanish chicks while heightmogging the population
I don't fuck Spanish girls though, I don't like their attitude. I succeed with American, Scandinavian, German and Slavic foreign students or tourists.

I don't fuck Spanish girls though, I don't like their attitude. I succeed with American, Scandinavian, German and Slavic foreign students or tourists.
Hmm well your 190 cm of course you suceed.
but Arent spanish girls mega hot atleast thatd what I heard

Hmm well your 190 cm of course you suceed.
but Arent spanish girls mega hot atleast thatd what I heard
They are pretty hot on average, but they are extremely entitled and narcissistic, especially the top tier ones. Banging a Spanish 6/10 takes as much effort as banging a Polish 9/10 or an American 8/10.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2352
That's literally the average for men in Spain, where I live.
Hell no mate
I'm Spanish myself. Young guys are 176/177 or so on average for sure. It is only 5'8.5 if you consider all +80 years old :lul: :lul: :lul:

Hell no mate
I'm Spanish myself. Young guys are 176/177 or so on average for sure. It is only 5'8.5 if you consider all +80 years old :lul: :lul: :lul:
Still mega manlet average.
176 cm is nothing in Germany.Litterally midget for girls standards

Still mega manlet average.
176 cm is nothing in Germany.Litterally midget for girls standards
Why would we , Spanish guys, care about your girls or your height? Girls here are hot enough, and at 176 cm , it is not a problem for me at all

Why would we , Spanish guys, care about your girls or your height? Girls here are hot enough, and at 176 cm , it is not a problem for me at all
well Good for you I guess, just dont visit germany. Thats gonna be a bad expierience for you

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
well Good for you I guess, just dont visit germany. Thats gonna be a bad expierience for you
Yeah, I know. I work as a server to pay for Uni, and there are always a lot of Germans around. They are all tall as fuck. Good genes for sure.

Hell no mate
Lol true, but that's only 2 more centimetres.

nice story manlet