Best Heightmaxxing STack

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I am scared of being aged by hgh, i think I will run my last 500 ius than quit forever

my plan is to use the peptide hexarlin since it is corralated with growth, as well t3 and arimidex

i dont know if anything else would be helpful

@BrahminBoss @MTMM @shabby890

i would like your guys opinion on this

• +1
Reactions: s4raw and ltxkr2431
I am scared of being aged by hgh, i think I will run my last 500 ius than quit forever

my plan is to use the peptide hexarlin since it is corralated with growth, as well t3 and arimidex

doesnt hgh slow aging?

doesnt hgh slow aging?
no and yes, the levels you would have to do will age you to a very noticeable amount, using a peptide like hexarlin wont have as strong as a effect so the risk is less, the only time i would consider hgh is if i was prescribed pharma, t3 shouldnt age you if taken correctly, i want to learn more about it so thats why i pinged @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
Don't you want dimoprhism

Don't you want dimoprhism
impossible to get tbh, using dht compounds will just age you and give a negative dimphorism, so will hgh no good benefit to the face tbh, i just have to hope as i grow up i look more my age and fix my major flaws with surgery, i dont want to cope anymore and put myself into a worse position

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
impossible to get tbh, using dht compounds will just age you and give a negative dimphorism, so will hgh no good benefit to the face tbh, i just have to hope as i grow up i look more my age and fix my major flaws with surgery, i dont want to cope anymore and put myself into a worse position
Yeah i see no point in running dht.
I'll just run test + hgh. It increases dht anyways.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Yeah i see no point in running dht.
I'll just run test + hgh. It increases dht anyways.
be careful with test, if your just running hgh for face i wouldnt recommnd, from my research and everyone i see, test is the only compound the has some benefit to it for the face, after i am done height maxxing i might do a low test cycle to get super lean and maybe some good face gains, but idk the aging risk and hairloss, heart disease is all thier

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
be careful with test, if your just running hgh for face i wouldnt recommnd, from my research and everyone i see, test is the only compound the has some benefit to it for the face, after i am done height maxxing i might do a low test cycle to get super lean and maybe some good face gains, but idk the aging risk and hairloss, heart disease is all thier
Nah I'm doing it for height.
I'll rather not have facial growth tbh but I know that's unavoidable.

Thanks for the info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
dang, wish u luk

use cjc dac/no dac with the hexarlin they work very synergistically