Best Heightmaxxxers in the Forum?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I would like to consult a legit stack for Heightmaxxing with an expert on this topic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20618 and SoonToAscend
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and ascension!
I already contacted him, he just hasn't answered me yet. Thanks anyways.
no problem man, he seems to be the biggest expert on this site. May I ask how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
how old are you and how much are you willing to spend?

a proper stack will cost atleast 500 per month. I get my HGH and aromasin from ugfreak.to, ill be getting bloodwork to confirm its efficacy in a few weeks but ive used other products and my irl friend buys steroids from them often.

the clinical trials use .3iu/kg however i wouldnt go past 15iu reguardless as there will be dimishing returns.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 20618
I would like to consult a legit stack for Heightmaxxing with an expert on this topic.
@enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife knowledgable af

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
no such thing as heightmaxxing after 15-17 yo

a proper stack will cost atleast 500 per month. I get my HGH and aromasin from ugfreak.to, ill be getting bloodwork to confirm its efficacy in a few weeks but ive used other products and my irl friend buys steroids from them often.

the clinical trials use .3iu/kg however i wouldnt go past 15iu reguardless as there will be dimishing returns.

15 and idk abt the wiling, but my parents will help.

15 and idk abt the wiling, but my parents will help.
Good age to start

Sigmachemical.com.cn also has hgh

Don't waste time sitting around. Take action before it's too late lad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

what are u taking rn?

Good age to start

Sigmachemical.com.cn also has hgh

Don't waste time sitting around. Take action before it's too late lad.
Fortunately found this forum and quit video games, I'm going to start my buttocks. Thanks mate.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, SoonToAscend, Growth Plate and 2 others
what are u taking rn?
hgh and igf-2 when it arrives.

Around 10-14 IUs daily, and 37.5mcg of igf-2

Also mk677 30mg, aromasin 12.5mg, fadogia agrestis and tonkgat Ali.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 20618
hgh and igf-2 when it arrives.

Around 10-14 IUs daily, and 37.5mcg of igf-2

Also mk677 30mg, aromasin 12.5mg, fadogia agrestis and tonkgat Ali.
nice well best of luck to u my friend

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You should start a stack aswell lad
ye im gonna start working at a nearby Smokes poutine place once i get back from my vacation i went crabbing and caught some big boys. I also found a foid crab and i stabbed it to death before dropping into the ocean because i hate foids

5C87905E 1E4B 4364 8889 B6B31FEA818C

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Jpg
Yeah, np fella. I'm 5'3.
Try everything u can bro. Every inch is worth so fucking much. Even the difference between 5'3 and 5'5 is night and day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ye im gonna start working at a nearby Smokes poutine place once i get back from my vacation i went crabbing and caught some big boys. I also found a foid crab and i stabbed it to death before dropping into the ocean because i hate foids

View attachment 1800457
Wtf :lul:

Unless you've got old bones there is hope for you... but damn 5'3'' is short for 15... pray to god you're hiper ultra late bloomer
I don't know whether to thank for this, but I think I have late puberty, and in the last month I grew 1cm.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I don't know whether to thank for this, but I think I have late puberty, and in the last month I grew 1cm.
That wasn't really a complement, I just wish the best for you. Being 5'3'' is death sentence as a male. Do you get heightmogged by people around you? I am 6 feet and I get heightmogged very often if I go to the airport.
Also 1 cm past month a. doesn't indicate late puberty, most people can grow even a little bit till like 19 b. it could be coming from morning height difference (your muscles relax and realese thus you are taller in the morning)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
what are you doing for now? I'm 5.6 and I'm 14 years old. I'm not that screwed up, but recently I realized that my classmates are growing at a faster rate and I'm afraid of not growing to the perspectives I want to achieve

Start saving up for LL since most height stacks are cope unless you're loaded with cash

How much does ugfreak cost per 100iu??

Also,will u be adding lr3?:whatfeels:

what are you doing for now? I'm 5.6 and I'm 14 years old. I'm not that screwed up, but recently I realized that my classmates are growing at a faster rate and I'm afraid of not growing to the perspectives I want to achieve
I was 5'6" at 14.5 with a 5'5" mom and a 6'0" dad. I was predicted to be 5'11"

Now I'm fucking 5'7" at almost 17 but with disproportionately long legs and arms of a 6ft person and a torso and clavicles shorter than my mom. Fell off my growth curve too. Explain this

@SexuallyAbusive @Bitchwhipper2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Bakin donuts 🍩, SexuallyAbusive and 1 other person

Now I'm fucking 5'7" at almost 17 but with disproportionately long legs and arms of a 6ft person and a torso and clavicles shorter than my mom. Fell off my growth curve too. Explain this

Your case is an utter tragedy, and my heart goes out to anyone who has had to go through the same 😖

I have no clue why your growth plates genes are so horrible that they closed at 15 ( :lul: ) . All you can do now is hope that your clavicles arent trashed aswell, and cope with relaxin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Growth Plate

life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

HRy2tQ7

• +1
Your case is an utter tragedy, and my heart goes out to anyone who has had to go through the same 😖

I have no clue why your growth plates genes are so horrible that they closed at 15 :)lul:) All you can do now is hope that your clavicles arent trashed aswell, and cope with relaxin
20220730 122445

why am I taller than all the women in my family but they have longer torsos than me?even my 5'2" 12yo half sister (keep in mind she has long legs for her height too) has an obviously longer torso than me. her clavicles are similar length to mine too. You probably won't believe my freakish proportions until you see them, like everyone else did. Seems like an obvious possible gh deficiency or some shit 😱 Even though I'm literally abnormally short compared to my parents and grandparents and my own originlal growrh curve and my limb length, everyone just calls me a coper for even questioning my height. Just lol

@SexuallyAbusive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
View attachment 1801783
why am I taller than all the women in my family but they have longer torsos than me?even my 5'2" 12yo half sister (keep in mind she has long legs for her height too) has an obviously longer torso than me. her clavicles are similar length to mine too. You probably won't believe my freakish proportions until you see them, like everyone else did. Seems like an obvious possible gh deficiency or some shit 😱 Even though I'm literally abnormally short compared to my parents and grandparents and my own originlal growrh curve and my limb length, everyone just calls me a coper for even questioning my height. Just lol

@SexuallyAbusive
If your proportions are as fucked up as you say they are, you may have a legit deformity

Like this nigga:
Maxresdefault 13

• Woah
What's his name? What deformity do you think?
His name is stuart jamieson, and he has has half a ribcage and a fucked up spine.

I dont know what can cause short spine in particular, but i know its not a GH deficiency, as that usually leads to short legs relative to torso.

• +1
I’m trying to heightmaxx rn but I have heightmaxxed before unintentionally through pharma grade hgh I was given so I can tell you it is legit

def freakk for life, but im currently heightmaxing and I think I could help you out

I’m trying to heightmaxx rn but I have heightmaxxed before unintentionally through pharma grade hgh I was given so I can tell you it is legit
prescribed or??

imo look into peptides i doubt you can source real HGH, getting Aromasin would also help otherwise chance you will only be growing for another year or 2 especially if you are early bloomer