Best home excercise to burn belly fat?

Notorious

Notorious

Zephir
My core is shit and thanks for losing a lot of weight, my lower belly looks like shit because I don't have much abdominal muscles to talk about.

I'm on the road a lot thanks to my job, is there any decent routine and exercises you can do to burn that last bit of belly fat (I don't have that much comparable fat elsewhere) at home or in an hotel room?

Thank God I got decent legs or else I would look like a total dork.

Caloric deficit and cardio

Caloric deficit and cardio

Yes, any specific exercises? I only know regular sit-ups and wall sitting exercises. Any specific spins on the sit-ups that works better? I'm a total novice.

Caloric deficit along with a lot of running was what made me lose fat way too quick.

Use a blowtorch

Seriously, you can't do spot fat loss by exercises. You could try DIY cryolipolysis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Use a blowtorch

Seriously, you can't do spot fat loss by exercises. You could try DIY cryolipolysis.

I know you can't do that. I'm fine with losing fat everywhere, but I want strengthen my abdominal area.

I know you can't do that. I'm fine with losing fat everywhere, but I want strengthen my abdominal area.
Right. Crunches, planks, the abs-wheel thing should all work. It's muscles like any other though, so you won't make much gains while in a caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Right. Crunches, planks, the abs-wheel thing should all work. It's muscles like any other though, so you won't make much gains while in a caloric deficit.

I'm not anymore. My diet is not perfect, but it's definitely getting better. I've always eaten fruits but I've started to incorporate vegies in a lot of different ways to get what I need. I always liked vegies but I never bothered when I was younger.

so you won't make much gains while in a caloric deficit.
Although true, OP can do maintanance calories with a fuck ton of cardio and he will gain muscle mass and lose eight, especially with the newbie gains. Dirty bulking is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Varangiancel
I'm not anymore. My diet is not perfect, but it's definitely getting better. I've always eaten fruits but I've started to incorporate vegies in a lot of different ways to get what I need. I always liked vegies but I never bothered when I was younger.
Fix your diet, man. I slack my diet too, but if I didn't I would look way better by now.

Main thing to worry about is calories, then protein.

Calculate your TDEE. Eat more to bulk, eat less to cut. 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight is enough.

Now go get swole
Although true, OP can do maintanance calories with a fuck ton of cardio and he will gain muscle mass and lose eight, especially with the newbie gains. Dirty bulking is a meme.
True. If he's a newbie.

Fix your diet, man. I slack my diet too, but if I didn't I would look way better by now.

Main thing to worry about is calories, then protein.

Calculate your TDEE. Eat more to bulk, eat less to cut. 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight is enough.

Now go get swole

True. If he's a newbie.

I am, that's why I'm here.

Yes, any specific exercises? I only know regular sit-ups and wall sitting exercises. Any specific spins on the sit-ups that works better? I'm a total novice.

Caloric deficit along with a lot of running was what made me lose fat way too quick.
There are no specific exercises to burn belly fat fag.

Read the rest of the thread, ethnic shit.
I'm not ethnic fag. You can't lose fat naturally in specific parts of the body only overall. KYS.

I'm not ethnic fag. You can't lose fat naturally in specific parts of the body only overall. KYS.

Read the rest of the thread, once again. I clearly elaborated by saying that I'm fine with losing weight everywhere and that I want to strengthen my abdominal area.

Get diet on point first. If you can't manage that (hitting near exact calorie and macro targets) each day then trying to gain lean mass is pointless.

Strengthen/build muscle or lose weight. Pick one.

You're a novice so don't over complicate things by trying to do both. Lose that last bit of fat then start doing weighted training for your core. Example.. 5x5 of weighted crunches. Don't bother with regular bodyweight exercises unless you're only able to do 5 crunches unweighted.

Get diet on point first. If you can't manage that (hitting near exact calorie and macro targets) each day then trying to gain lean mass is pointless.

Strengthen/build muscle or lose weight. Pick one.

You're a novice so don't over complicate things by trying to do both. Lose that last bit of fat then start doing weighted training for your core. Example.. 5x5 of weighted crunches. Don't bother with regular bodyweight exercises unless you're only able to do 5 crunches unweighted.

Cheers.

As far as 5 unweighted crunches do, if that is my max, I would rope.

My problem is that I don't want to be underweight and look sick. There is not too much excess skin because I can feel that fat behind it very well.

Cheers.

As far as 5 unweighted crunches do, if that is my max, I would rope.

My problem is that I don't want to be underweight and look sick. There is not too much excess skin because I can feel that fat behind it very well.
Get used to it. This is part of the transition.. if you're coming from skinny fat then you will have people saying you look underweight and they will be bewildered when you say you're on a diet. Ignore them they don't know jack shit. You are still fat and so you still need to be at a caloric deficit until lean and your abs are showing clearly. Zero point putting on mass before you reach optimal lean.. you'll need to cut at some point anyway might as well be when you have no muscle to lose over it. Also once you are lean then any muscle gains are very noticeable and immediately aesthetic vs skinny fat gains which honestly just make you look more fat. After getting lean you can go on a clean bulk and start lifting for mass to your heart's content.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Read the rest of the thread, once again. I clearly elaborated by saying that I'm fine with losing weight everywhere and that I want to strengthen my abdominal area.
And you were given the answer - cardio and caloric deficit.