Best HT surgeons?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I think I'm going to go to a Spanish one. He's done an excellent job in all his videos on YT.

But, who are the best HT surgeons in the world? By best I mean: achieving the best results (density-wise and hairline-wise) with the least number of grafts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I think I'm going to go to a Spanish one. He's done an excellent job in all his videos on YT.

But, who are the best HT surgeons in the world? By best I mean: achieving the best results (density-wise and hairline-wise) with the least number of grafts?
how much does that spanish guy charge i know who you mean

how much does that spanish guy charge i know who you mean
4Euros/graft lmao I'm still willing to pay him to do my HT, I want my disgusting naturally oval hairline to gtfo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

Freitas or couto or lorenzo?

nigga crazy id rather go to turkey for 2k
I would, too, but in Turkey the technicians do the actual job, the doc just does the excisions and the hairline design; They butcher your donor zone forever, leaving you with less grafts to work with in the future for future HTs.

This guy is extremely skilled and his hairline designs are amazing to say the least, completely square and very very dense with very few numbers of grafts used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Casadonis and Deleted member 6217
I would, too, but in Turkey the technicians do the actual job, the doc just does the excisions and the hairline design; They butcher your donor zone forever, leaving you with less grafts to work with in the future for future HTs.

This guy is extremely skilled and his hairline designs are amazing to say the least, completely square and very very dense with very few numbers of grafts used
Hm i was planning to go to turkey but you make me think twice i need like 2k grafts to get ideal prettyboy hairline. but that would cost 8k at the spanish guy.

Hm i was planning to go to turkey but you make me think twice i need like 2k grafts to get ideal prettyboy hairline. but that would cost 8k at the spanish guy.
start saving boyo.

Hard to know but heart transplant surgery is risky

Are you balding or is your hairline just naturally high?