Best icebreaker on an awkward date

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So it's awkward. Whatever you say - or don't - she's like:

awkward-smile-new-girl.gif

Ugh. It's as if something's severely disturbed with her. OR she made her decision about you without your knowledge.

So how do you break that ice?

Simple. Just come out and say it. "I think you're okay looking. Not the best. But who is, right? I'll fuck you as long as you stop making those goofy faces at me. Cool?"

Try it! You'll be surprised how quickly she'll respond with, "Thank you. You're the first guy that was brave enough to blackpill me. Of course, you can wreck my vagina. Not like it hasn't been in the past 12 hours. On the contrary.....let's see how you do."

wink-winking.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Biiyo03, Beanermaxxer and 1 other person
0 :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I find if you are brutally honest with women it tends to work out okay

Trying to game them is exhausting

Short term you might think you made a mistake but it usually works out for you long-term

• Love it
chad doesn't go on dates :chad:

• +1
chad doesn't go on dates :chad:
Wow. That is actually correct. CONGRATULATIONS! We don't need to prove a fucking thing. They come to us. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK. It is what it is. Though the popular hot ones are so intoxicated with attention, they tend to expect us to chase them. Ugh. Not going to happen. If you're hot, and you're wanting an equal, accept your place in this world, woman. 2nd. And so you chase Number One. It is what it is.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Wow. That is actually correct. CONGRATULATIONS! We don't need to prove a fucking thing. They come to us. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK. It is what it is. Though the popular hot ones are so intoxicated with attention, they tend to expect us to chase them. Ugh. Not going to happen. If you're hot, and you're wanting an equal, accept your place in this world, woman. 2nd. And so you chase Number One. It is what it is.
It is what it is!..!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and BigJimsWornOutTires
It is what it is!..!
Exactly. I've been chased since my erections began showing. Teachers, ugh. That's a hoe-nuther-story. Though some people would say I was a victim. But let's be honest here...I got my dick wet. Uh! Who the victim?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Just say "Ugh" and whip out your dick

• JFL