Best jaw ever , hands down

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Tallest ramus I ever saw + longest mandible too , and also low gonial angle with sharp gonions
Mf probably has 8cm + ramus with 12cm + jaw , insane man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Wtf and I thought I had good ramus lmfao :lul::lul:
Screenshot 20220329 182527
Screenshot 20220329 182517

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gaia262 and Zeruel
Might even mog Lundgren

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
how do you measure ramus and mandible? I think most of these good looking people have much bigger faces in general, so comparing with similar measurements is pointless.

how do you measure ramus and mandible? I think most of these good looking people have much bigger faces in general, so comparing with similar measurements is pointless.
Use a ruler , they have bigger Neurocranium but not necessarily splachnocranium . But this dude got of course splachnocranium of the charts

• Woah
Use a ruler , they have bigger Neurocranium but not necessarily splachnocranium . But this dude got of course splachnocranium of the charts
I mean, at what points, where to start for ramus and where for mandible?

• +1
Reactions: Hitmax
  • Woah
Instant pussy wetter

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Tragus till the gonial angle , like this
View attachment 1611761
Tragus is from middle of ear right? Basically at the point of ear canal? Mines 8cm/ almost it/ slightly higher too for sure but I have a miniscule head compared to the tall people with similar jaws I see. Actual measurements are cope, their heads are MUCH bigger.

• +1
Tragus is from middle of ear right? Basically at the point of ear canal? Mines 8cm/ almost it/ slightly higher too for sure but I have a miniscule head compared to the tall people with similar jaws I see. Actual measurements are cope, their heads are MUCH bigger.
If you have 8 , then what does he have 10 ? 10 seems like an impossible number , unles you have some acromegaly shit

• Woah
10 seems like an impossible number , unles you have some acromegaly shit
Are there any stats on averages for this with 50th, 95th percentile etc?

Take a ruler and imagine adding 2cm to your ramus , that seems like insanely absurd amount of actual ramus to it. The average I believe is 6cm , but you have to consider many have very high gonial angles and thus no ramus

• Woah
I you have 8cm ramus I believe you have ramus as tall as this guy or maher

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
Take a ruler and imagine adding 2cm to your ramus , that seems like insanely absurd amount of actual ramus to it. The average I believe is 6cm , but you have to consider many have very high gonial angles and thus no ramus
Its hard to tell in actual numbers, there are even women out there you would see once in a while that skullmog the 99th percentile dimensions for men and it wouldn't even stand out like acromegaly. Head sizes, like height, have a lot of variation.,

I you have 8cm ramus I believe you have ramus as tall as this guy or maher
My skull looks as small as Zayn's or something just LOL

optimal jaw

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zeruel and Birdcell
Its hard to tell in actual numbers, there are even women out there you would see once in a while that skullmog the 99th percentile dimensions for men and it wouldn't even stand out like acromegaly. Head sizes, like height, have a lot of variation.,
Bro , when it comes to splachnocranium the size is more or less the same in all.humans

• Woah
lol I just saw some 4/10 girl I know liked his pictures the audacity of these voids thinking they can land chad

• Woah
My skull looks as small as Zayn's or something just LOL
8cm is mogger tier , maybe something like 90+ % , because 2 cm of the norm in ramus is like huge

• Woah
Bro , when it comes to splachnocranium the size is more or less the same in all.humans
No, variation is huge in head sizes, as much deviation as in height and frame.
I would say ramus looks something like this, but he has a small head too (for 6'2):
ruxfu.jpg

No, variation is huge, as much deviation as in height and frame.
I would say ramus looks something like this, but he has a small head too (for 6'2):
ruxfu.jpg
Someone with 25 inch head won't automatically have 9 cm ramus .The head size mostly comes from Neurocranium not from the splachnocranium. Someone with huge skull because of splachnocranium is brock lesnar and Cain Velasquez and these dudes are rare af

• Woah
Someone with 25 inch head won't automatically have 9 cm ramus .The head size mostly comes from Neurocranium not from the splachnocranium. Someone with huge skull because of splachnocranium is brock lesnar and Cain Velasquez and these dudes are rare af
Nah there are many of those arabs and pakis with extremely elongated midfaces and chins and a frankenstein look and borrebys with uncanny wide rugby ball look

Last edited:
Nah there are many of those arabs and pakis with extremely elongated midfaces and chins and a frankenstein look and borrebys with uncanny wide rugby ball look
Cain Velasquez is an example of huge skull

• Woah
Tallest ramus I ever saw + longest mandible too , and also low gonial angle with sharp gonions
Mf probably has 8cm + ramus with 12cm + jaw , insane man
All I see is a bloated trucel bro?
U sure that’s the right link?

• So Sad