Best jaw implant surgeons in Europe?

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
Any good in europe that you know?

Im thinking of jaw implants, probably a custom wrap around. Theres one i saw in my country but would like to check other options.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
trolll in looksmaxing section: 10% warning
yh bro custom wrap around beheading by refugees in netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, karbo, StolenDays and 5 others
just chew lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer, SexyMofo and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5799
EDIT: Nvm you said implants, will look around.

@spain

Funny because i was just visiting that website before you edited your message and found this guy from the forum that you just linked.
Im gonna contact him, dont know if hes still around.

• +1
Reactions: Equinox and didntreadlol
Jaw implants are utter shit. Have you ever seen a single good silicone custom wraparound jaw implant? Very rare. On the other hand, jaw fillers...

Lower third implants cannot create the kind of angularity and sharpness that lower third fillers can create. Not even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, SexyMofo, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
misinformation
just chew u lazy bastard

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Jaw implants are utter shit. Have you ever seen a single good silicone custom wraparound jaw implant? Very rare. On the other hand, jaw fillers...

Lower third implants cannot create the kind of angularity and sharpness that lower third fillers can create. Not even close.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others

I've seen this before. The before and after aren't even from the same angle JFL at this. And we all know why, coz he probably looks like SHIT from profile in the after. Yaremchuk ain't fooling nobody here

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5891, S ݁݁ and 4 others
I've seen this before. The before and after aren't even from the same angle JFL at this. And we all know why, coz he probably looks like SHIT from profile in the after. Yaremchuk ain't fooling nobody here
Screenshot 20200201 181755 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person

first looks pretty shit tbh the gonion looks to be literally melted into his neck even in the after (just as it was in the before)

second looks decent. bit overdone imo but nonetheless it's good enough. i still need to see the front view (which the surgeon didn't upload) for final judgement. but you realize most jaw implant results aren't like this, 90% of them look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Customimplants36

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
first looks pretty shit tbh the gonion looks to be literally melted into his neck even in the after (just as it was in the before)

second looks decent. bit overdone imo but nonetheless it's good enough. i still need to see the front view (which the surgeon didn't upload) for final judgement. but you realize most jaw implant results aren't like this, 90% of them look like utter shit

I think they look fine.

You seem to have a lot of issues in your life because you are full of hate. Leave the computer and do something that is good for you and your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I think they look fine.

You seem to have a lot of issues in your life because you are full of hate. Leave the computer and do something that is good for you and your mental health.

Nope the first one doesn't look that good. And I said the second one looks good lol. When did I deny that?

And what? How am I full of hate? And what issues lol? Also how is this relevant to the question at hand? OP was asking about jaw implants. I advised against them and suggested jaw fillers instead ... because, well, for those in the know they'd know implants absolutely cannot beat fillers when it comes to creating angularity/sharpness in the lower third (at the gonions, at the chin, etc.). Hence why I suggested fillers. I was merely trying to help OP...

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Nope the first one doesn't look that good. And I said the second one looks good lol. When did I deny that?

And what? How am I full of hate? And what issues lol? Also how is this relevant to the question at hand? OP was asking about jaw implants. I advised against them and suggested jaw fillers instead ... because, well, for those in the know they'd know implants absolutely cannot beat fillers when it comes to creating angularity/sharpness in the lower third (at the gonions, at the chin, etc.). Hence why I suggested fillers. I was merely trying to help OP...

I am op. Either you are too perfectionist or too negative. They may not be miracles but they are nice improvements, i dont see why you insist on "implants are shit"

• +1
Reactions: Slob, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I am op. Either you are too perfectionist or too negative. They may not be miracles but they are nice improvements, i dont see why you insist on "implants are shit"

I only said that because fillers are better...

But, hey, look, you don't have to listen to me. Fly to Eppley (or his Europe equivalent) and get your custom wraparound jaw implant. Then come and PM me after about how shit it was and how right I was.

I'll wait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
I only said that because fillers are better...

But, hey, look, you don't have to listen to me. Fly to Eppley (or his Europe equivalent) and get your custom wraparound jaw implant. Then come and PM me after about how shit it was and how right I was.

I'll wait.
What about for those of us with subhuman bigonial widths? Might be worth getting an implant to get some mass there then fillers for angularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What about for those of us with subhuman bigonial widths? Might be worth getting an implant to get some mass there then fillers for angularity

nope not worth it. Fillers can give you the bigonial width AND the angularity/sharpness. Fillers can give it all to you. Fuck jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4887
Fillers

• +1
nope not worth it. Fillers can give you the bigonial width AND the angularity/sharpness. Fillers can give it all to you. Fuck jaw implants.

Lol weren't you considering jaw implants?

Obviously jaw implants don't give you sharpness of fillers because they're at the level of the bone, underneath all the fat and skin. What creates the sharpness some people have naturally is facial leanness in the cheeks, neck and jawline area.

What a lot of filler injectors do is place some filler at the bone level to simulate bone mass, but then also place some filler at the superficial skin level, above the fat, to create sharpness. However, I think this can look unnatural in person. You wouldn't expect someone who's overweight to have an angular jaw, but that's what a lot of these filler results do, and it looks kind of strange.

In my opinion reasonably designed jaw implant (if you need it) plus significant facial leanness (mostly through diet, plus maybe some surgical fat removal if diet isn't enough) will look wayyy better than the angularity created by filler.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5799
I prefer implants, I always skip the fillers when I watch anime

• +1
Any good in europe that you know?

Im thinking of jaw implants, probably a custom wrap around. Theres one i saw in my country but would like to check other options.
dont go for implants man

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
Dr Brusco from switzerland wrote me back, that he could do a peek wraparound jaw implant. Price around 15k.

• +1
Dr Brusco from switzerland wrote me back, that he could do a peek wraparound jaw implant. Price around 15k.

yo can you pm me your correspondence with brusco? thanks