Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Mogged

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-191154.jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-191154.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 347
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
mount Olympus tier chin and jaw but I feel like this guy would have zero sex appeal tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, 6’1cel, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9344, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
High T gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Insanely high T jawline, but will probably have 0 sex appeal to most foids in 2020 sadly.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Insanely high T jawline, but will probably have 0 sex appeal to most foids in 2020 sadly.
Why do u think he will have low sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
he has no lips tho - lips is sooo important its the most sexual part of the face

"muh superior race"

premium jaw here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, RealLooksmaxxer, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Why do u think he will have low sex appeal?
His face is too "manly" for most foids in 2020. Foids today now want Robust Masculine Prettyboys due to Tik-Tok & media.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and Jamal2222
Amazing jaw, shit looks in general

Probably not an incel but certainly not a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
His face is too "manly" for most foids in 2020. Foids today now want Robust Masculine Prettyboys due to Tik-Tok & media.
People said I'm masculine but not extreme hyper masculine. Imo a white guy who is masculine looking with light colored eyes/long lashes is best combo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9344
Jfl if you think that he has no sex appeal. Low T cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
why the hell are people saying he has low sex appeal? how stupid is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 4416, 6’1cel and 2 others
its not too manly

infact jeremy meeks has a more robust chin - meeks chin is wider and squarer

but his lips :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
he has no lips tho - lips is sooo important its the most sexual part of the face

"muh superior race"

premium jaw here

View attachment 790697
race wasn't event a part of this thread you seething shitskin, keep crying for whites they live rent free in your recessed skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Hightwolf and Good_Little_Goy
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Lata bitch
Nibba whites have the highest rate of mpd

Jbw only works for noodlewhores, curries and some blacks which I would never touch

Whites have the worst lips out of all races no doubt jfl @ paper lips

They also r the biggest cucks

Nibba whites have the highest rate of mpd

Jbw only works for noodlewhores, curries and some blacks which I would never touch

Whites have the worst lips out of all races no doubt jfl @ paper lips

They also r the biggest cucks
JBW works for Latinas too and whites have best coloring and best phenos and highest smv

TThey also conquered your ancestors making you the cuck

KKeep coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
JBW works for Latinas too and whites have best coloring and best phenos and highest smv

TThey also conquered your ancestors making you the cuck

KKeep coping faggot
Whites didn't conquer shit lol

I will colonise white foids into Islam

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1cel and RealLooksmaxxer
Whites didn't conquer shit lol

I will colonise white foids into Islam
K I've impregnated Arab whores in both Morocco and Egypt with my white seed while you remain a khhv

K I've impregnated Arab whores in both Morocco and Egypt with my white seed while you remain a khhv
Mirin but they r whores

Impregnate then Convert White Stacy to islam :love::love::love:

Mirin but they r whores

Impregnate then Convert White Stacy to islam :love::love::love:
Tbh if you get white girls good for you idc but no need to try to be a racial supremacist when your worship the race of other women

Ive preferred ethnic women since I was a child even my parents tell me how much I preferred them as a boy.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
its not too manly

infact jeremy meeks has a more robust chin - meeks chin is wider and squarer

but his lips :love:
jfl if you think meeks has a more manly face HAHA

Tbh if you get white girls good for you idc but no need to try to be a racial supremacist when your worship the race of other women

Ive preferred ethnic women since I was a child even my parents tell me how much I preferred them as a boy.
i dont worship white women jfl

they are the best looking no doubt

but a lot are ugly

scandinavian women is what im talking abt not ugly EE or ethnic southern europeans

Even for people who worship hyper masculine jaws, this guy’s is not ideal. Disproportionately big in relation to midface and lips.

More proportionate jaws that are still hyper masculine:

Angular v tapered jaw has more appeal than both.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, AscendingHero, oldcell and 1 other person
What causes the angular v taper jaw?
In the examples I posted, the ramus ends at the middle of the lips, Gonion is just below the middle of lips, gonial angle is medium or highish, chin is narrow or normal width, muscle attachment at gonion for the masseter everts from the body of the mandible (gonial eversion), bigonion is 90%-100% the width of the face, and the sub mental area is obviously lean/defined.

Last edited:
In the examples I posted, the ramus ends at the middle of the lips, Gonion is just below the middle of lips, gonial angle is medium or high, chin is narrow or normal width, muscle attachment at gonion for the masseter everts from the body of the mandible (gonial eversion), bigonion is 90%-100% the width of the face, and the sub mental area is obviously lean/defined.
I consider this jaw ideal as it takes aspects of aesthetic preferences (gonion higher up in relation to the oral commissure, jaw inclination is not as flat or square, inclination is closer to parallel with a line drawn from the lateral canthus to the nose alar “v taper”) but also preserves some dimorphic preferences (angularity, bigonial width).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope he couod slay any woman any race. In today’s day and age you almost need tattoos to be even looked at

Cope he couod slay any woman any race. In today’s day and age you almost need tattoos to be even looked at
Yes, he can but he obviously has no appeal in today's TikTok day & age. Most foids now want Maesthetic or Prettyboys today, since Pure Masculine men are becoming rarer & rarer.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Yes, he can but he obviously has no appeal in today's TikTok day & age. Most foids now want Maesthetic or Prettyboys today, since Pure Masculine men are becoming rarer & rarer.
What would you say the ideal jaw is for today?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996