• JFL
Reactions: Carv, greycel, murdah and 6 others
iq is pretty much meaningless for getting a job unless you are bottom 10th

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Carv, greycel and 5 others
iq is pretty much meaningless for getting a job unless you are bottom 10th
im starting to agree more and more each day, people dumber than me in school got way better grades, lead better lives and will get high paying jobs, whereas I have to re-do my stuff because I skipped 80% of the days because I cant handle being a subhuman aspie incel and having no gf or friends.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, futureashtray, Carv and 7 others
im starting to agree more and more each day, people dumber than me in school got way better grades, lead better lives and will get high paying jobs, whereas I have to re-do my stuff because I skipped 80% of the days because I cant handle being a subhuman aspie incel and having no gf or friends.
just because god made your ass hole big enough to get fucked by soy corporations doesn't mean you should

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and butterworld
130 iq niggas are smart enough to not have to have a job to be rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, murdah, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
and what's the best for some non-NT with 87 IQ?

I can relate to this heavily. I view myself as an asexual wanderer at the moment, I talk to no girls and barely do anything but wageslave just so I can afford the surgeries to fix my face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, butterworld and <6PSLcel
I can relate to this heavily. I view myself as an asexual wanderer at the moment, I talk to no girls and barely do anything but wageslave just so I can afford the surgeries to fix my face.
My looksmaxxing started bearing fruit only when I became chad in my head to a delusional level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and <6PSLcel
which surgeries/procedures are you planning on getting ?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Bimax + genioplasty + otoplasty + infraorbital implants.
nice, good luck with everything bhai, people like me and you have very little to lose but potentially a lot to gain, also what is your current rating and what do you think you'll be able to reach ?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
nice, good luck with everything bhai, people like me and you have very little to lose but potentially a lot to gain, also what is your current rating and what do you think you'll be able to reach ?
Depends who you ask. Below average atm, with potential to be very good looking. I am unable to grasp my looks anymore, I just see them.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If you’re really 130IQ, I’d say Quant or FAANG

• Hmm...
Are you actually from Uppsala or is just a joke? Curious how many swedecels are on .org

• +1
Are you actually from Uppsala or is just a joke? Curious how many swedecels are on .org
ye i was born there, but ive lived pretty much all my life in the shitty united kingdom

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and <6PSLcel
  • +1
im half swede and half pole :feelswhy: so partially, mainly the light features and longer face make me look swedish
Do you have light eyes?

yes, green, kinda sad cuz I had a17s up until age 12 then they turned grey and now green 😢
At least better than me, I have T10-T17 (lightbrown) in Stockholm. But life is what you make it right?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and <6PSLcel
Gay blowjob giver

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel and butterworld
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and greycel
Do you ever visit Sweden?
i've been only once, and that was last year, it was alright, cleaner, safer and more expensive London, with more chads and stacies.

• Hmm...
i've been only once, and that was last year, it was alright, cleaner, safer and more expensive London, with more chads and stacies.
I never see chads or stacies tbh.

• Hmm...
Engineer or dentist