Reactions: Obamalama, noodlelover, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
no job

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Eren and wsada
running a successful business , best effort/money ratio

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama, noodlelover, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Idk much about it but it's mostly about luck imo , i just realised that i 3x my wallet after 1 year jfl def not realiable income
So crypto not that rlly good roi ? Also thoughts on fiver/copyrighting ?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Jobs r for the slave class

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
So crypto not that rlly good roi ?
Might be very good or very bad , it's all about luck short term , i guess to make it a job you have to invest very high amount and it's risky af

Also thoughts on fiver/copyrighting ?
jfl at fiverr any 3rd party websites to sell ur work for multiple reason (overly competitive , low pay etc...) but if u're desperate i guess can make you a few bucks

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Might be very good or very bad , it's all about luck short term , i guess to make it a job you have to invest very high amount and it's risky af

jfl at fiverr any 3rd party websites to sell ur work for multiple reason (overly competitive , low pay etc...) but if u're desperate i guess can make you a few bucks
One of my classmates made $853 in 3 months of doing Copyrighting/ writing his client’s descriptions using A.I. Honestly I thought of just getting a job through University or do a Tafe Course to work a trade ( 90% likely Electrician).

One of my classmates made $853 in 3 months of doing Copyrighting/ writing his client’s descriptions using A.I. Honestly
well ye i guess there are ways to still make money with low effort , was generally speaking

I thought of just getting a job through University or do a Tafe Course to work a trade ( 90% likely Electrician).
Imo carrermaxxing in 2024 is either:

1) STEM degree -> wageslave and save money to start business -> start business while wageslaving until it works out

2) medical degree into doctor/surgeon

well ye i guess there are ways to still make money with low effort , was generally speaking

Imo carrermaxxing in 2024 is either:

1) STEM degree -> wageslave and save money to start business -> start business while wageslaving until it works out

2) medical degree into doctor/surgeon
Whats STEM degree ? And cant you still save money up to start a business with any uni course/ job.

Idk much about it but it's mostly about luck imo , i just realised that i 3x my wallet after 1 year jfl def not realiable income
3x in 1 year basis beats 99% of all asset buyers

3x in 1 year basis beats 99% of all asset buyers
i bought some last year , i was checking last week my wallet and it was 3x , bought cardano btc dogecoin and some other shit can't remember

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
i bought some last year , i was checking last week my wallet and it was 3x , bought cardano btc dogecoin and some other shit can't remember
You need money to earn money

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You need money to earn money
was just for fun tbh so i only invested 500 € , was tempted to do at least 2k in that case 4k profit would have been good

• +1
was just for fun tbh so i only invested 500 € , was tempted to do at least 2k in that case 4k profit would have been good
Im going to wage cuck after 4 years of neetery. I realize the only way to become betyer is to get forced into uncomfort before bad times

• +1
Im going to wage cuck after 4 years of neetery. I realize the only way to become betyer is to get forced into uncomfort before bad times
yea comfort zone is death , you need to force ur self to do unnatural things to be better

• +1
yea comfort zone is death , you need to force ur self to do unnatural things to be better
4 years of constant self improvement maaturbation.

One has to be forced. Delete all games, force boredom, or death

• +1
Thoughts on being a Pilot ?
Dead end. You will never be able to create your own company, but if you have high iq, perhaps you can make your own tourist fleet. Youll be competing with actual billionaires. Good luck.

If you want wage entire life then go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
get born in a rich family

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
6 figures or NEET, anything inbetween is subhuman NPC

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
massage therapist.

For earning potential either prop firm trader or software engineer. Trading is difficult you have to learn a lot of stuff like fundamental analysis, orderflow... It takes years but once you are good you can manage capital and it has endless potential. Software engineering pays very well too and is less stressful, but a bit oversaturated right now so idk... either way you have to work your ass of in these fields. If you don't care that much about money then maybe a job where you help others like a therapist or a doctor might make you more satisfied

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10