Best Joker (sub8s GTFIH)

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
To now I have always assumed the Joker that sub8s can most relate to was Joaquin Phoenix, because he is downtrodden mentalcel and has comparable life to sub8s post 2012.

Heath Ledger joker is what we most aspire to, because he was Alpha male and got back at broken society, while Jared Leto was statusmaxxed Chadlet Joker.

However now I think Jack Nicholson was our chosen one. Most sub8s are in this predicament post 2012 because men have turned up to simp level 3000, but also because 80% of foids can get top 1% of men, albeit just for pump and dump, and they are fine with this as they will eventually settle down with sub8 betabux.

Jack Nicholson Joker took females power away by basically making it impossible to wear make up. For those who don't know, he poisoned certain cosmetics so when they mixed with each other, for example a certain lipstick with a certain foundation, it became deadly, and the foid would die with a big fucking smile on her face. As a result no one, not even TV presenters could wear make-up till Cuckman figured out the mix and told people what was unsafe.

We all know that objectively men are better looking than females after the age of 25, because males have been exposed to harsher evolutionary laws (except curries and rices, where men didn't need to evolve once they figured out carb based agriculture and status based pair bonding to keep shit genes alive). This kind of world without make up (and no Onlyfans/ tinder/ Instagram for simps) would mean it won't be 80-20 or 99-1 or whatever it is today, where any foid who's not a landwhale can larp as sexy, it would be even, and possibly even in the males favour!!

Tldr: batman 89 Joker is the sub8 saviour.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Leviathin
To now I have always assumed the Joker that sub8s can most relate to was Joaquin Phoenix, because he is downtrodden mentalcel and has comparable life to sub8s post 2012.

Heath Ledger joker is what we most aspire to, because he was Alpha male and got back at broken society, while Jared Leto was statusmaxxed Chadlet Joker.

However now I think Jack Nicholson was our chosen one. Most sub8s are in this predicament post 2012 because men have turned up to simp level 3000, but also because 80% of foids can get top 1% of men, albeit just for pump and dump, and they are fine with this as they will eventually settle down with sub8 betabux.

Jack Nicholson Joker took females power away by basically making it impossible to wear make up. For those who don't know, he poisoned certain cosmetics so when they mixed with each other, for example a certain lipstick with a certain foundation, it became deadly, and the foid would die with a big fucking smile on her face. As a result no one, not even TV presenters could wear make-up till Cuckman figured out the mix and told people what was unsafe.

We all know that objectively men are better looking than females after the age of 25, because males have been exposed to harsher evolutionary laws (except curries and rices, where men didn't need to evolve once they figured out carb based agriculture and status based pair bonding to keep shit genes alive). This kind of world without make up (and no Onlyfans/ tinder/ Instagram for simps) would mean it won't be 80-20 or 99-1 or whatever it is today, where any foid who's not a landwhale can larp as sexy, it would be even, and possibly even in the males favour!!

Tldr: batman 89 Joker is the sub8 saviour.
What the fuck are u on mate , its not that complicated just take a shower bro lmao

batman 89 Joker is the sub8 saviour.
This is why I never liked most mainstream 'super heroes' like batman, superman, spiderman e.t.c. they are literally beta buck simps.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
It doesn’t matter if men are better looking than women since hypergamy will continue to exist. Eggs are more valuable than sperm and women risk having to incubate a child for 9 months every time they have sex. The natural state of humans is an alpha Chad in a polygamous relationship, religion has been used to counteract that so society may prevail but that’s being undone in recent years

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
shit thread

It doesn’t matter if men are better looking than women since hypergamy will continue to exist. Eggs are more valuable than sperm and women risk having to incubate a child for 9 months every time they have sex. The natural state of humans is an alpha Chad in a polygamous relationship, religion has been used to counteract that so society may prevail but that’s being undone in recent years
Do u think it would be this bad if make up didn't exist? I can guarantee half this forum mogs the majority of foids making thousands on Instagram and Onlyfans, who are makeup and Photoshop maxxed, and also a lot is angle frauding. Makeup is the biggest value add to a females looks, and has no male equivalent

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Stevensmithgerard
Do u think it would be this bad if make up didn't exist? I can guarantee half this forum mogs the majority of foids making thousands on Instagram and Onlyfans, who are makeup and Photoshop maxxed, and also a lot is angle frauding. Makeup is the biggest value add to a females looks, and has no male equivalent
It would be as bad if makeup didn’t exist but it would still be bad. Feminism is the cause, makeup is simply a symptom

batman is so cool

I remember looking at Heath Ledger before the Norwood Reaper cursed me and not even thinking he was balding JFL, now it's all I see.

0_Toronto-International-Film-Festival-Portrait-Session-For-Candy.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Since 'live-action' wasn't specified, I will remind that Mark Hamill's Joker mogs all:

Image asset

I remember looking at Heath Ledger before the Norwood Reaper cursed me and not even thinking he was balding JFL, now it's all I see.

0_Toronto-International-Film-Festival-Portrait-Session-For-Candy.jpg
Yeah but he died before tinder and Instagram, so NW wasn't as big a deal, plus he had frame, charisma, confidence, and was PSL4+

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel