Best leanmaxxing foods

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Trying to cut 15 pounds. I want foods that are super filling and tasty but don't have too many calories tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and BigBoy
same, except i need to cut 100 lbs

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Broccoli

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2205
Strawberries, raspberries, lean meat, mushrooms,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Drink psyllium husk before meals, helps keep you full.

Popcorn is actually good, just don't add butter, keep it to salt only. It's high in fiber so it fills you up without loading you up with calories.

Fry some eggwhites with hotsauce

I have alot of kale growing around my house so I make smoothies with that and frozen fruit, it fills you up.

Oatmeal with protein powder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, CupOfCoffee, Vitruvian and 2 others
I don't like veggies because I grew up anorexic tbh
Strawberries, raspberries, lean meat, mushrooms,
No way. Strawberries are fucking 4 calories?

Popcorn is actually good, just don't add butter, keep it to salt only. It's high in fiber so it fills you up without loading you up with calories.

I have alot of kale growing around my house so I make smoothies with that and frozen fruit, it fills you up.

Salted popcorn is underrated tbh.
Why just egg whites?
And yeah my protein shake fills me up pretty good. I drink it after working out instead of eating dinner and I don't get hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

I don’t like it either but it’s legit one if the best anti aging foods

• Woah
No way. Strawberries are fucking 4 calories?
It's insane how low-cal are strawberries. I even like to eat them frozen and it essentially causes your body to spend more calories on ingesting them (they need to be heated up by your body so to speak). They have a lot of fiber as well, so it's best leanmaxxing food hands down imo

• +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
It's insane how low-cal are strawberries. I even like to eat them frozen and it essentially causes your body to spend more calories on ingesting them (they need to be heated up by your body so to speak). They have a lot of fiber as well, so it's best leanmaxxing food hands down imo
They taste pretty good too lol. Thanks for the suggestion I'll definetly add them.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Vitruvian
Salted popcorn is underrated tbh.
Why just egg whites?
And yeah my protein shake fills me up pretty good. I drink it after working out instead of eating dinner and I don't get hungry.
I add a few whole eggs. Basically just cuts down on overall calories while keeping protein high which fills you up.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 2205
I add a few whole eggs. Basically just cuts down on overall calories while keeping protein high which fills you up.
My mom's going to assualt me for wasting egg lol. But I think there are cartons of egg whites in store.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
are you ketoing or just calorie deficit?

I'm eating rye bread recently and its very nice... Heavy and filling

418E73JP9AL.jpg

Not only is it lower cal than white bread.. its far more healthier and doens't spike your blood sugar causing your body to go into fat storage mode
I have only 1 slice for luch with hummous or cottage cheese on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and jefferson
My mom's going to assualt me for wasting egg lol. But I think there are cartons of egg whites in store.
Yeah I use the cartons

• +1
are you ketoing or just calorie deficit?

I'm eating rye bread recently and its very nice... Heavy and filling

418E73JP9AL.jpg

Not only is it lower cal than white bread.. its far more healthier and doens't spike your blood sugar causing your body to go into fat storage mode
I have only 1 slice for luch with hummous or cottage cheese on it
I love bread so I'm not ketoing. But I'm pretty sure Intermittent fasting forces you into a ketogenic state. I'll try the rye bread if I can find any.

80224f75-ded4-4655-b9ab-de3d564696ee-jpeg.93699

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, pisslord and Deleted member 2205
Are those veggie chips jfl. I used to like this one brand of veggie chips (the same one that made the straws) but most other veggie chips taste like shit

If you can find a way to actually stomach the broccoli it's a legit superfood. High in vitamin C and potassium, natural AI and supposedly helps with stopping hairloss.

• +1
If you can find a way to actually stomach the broccoli it's a legit superfood. High in vitamin C and potassium, natural AI and supposedly helps with stopping hairloss.
Yeah I need to add some more veggies because my parents are begging me to anyway. Wait I may just make some green juice out of it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah I need to add some more veggies because my parents are begging me to anyway. Wait I may just make some green juice out of it lol
Broccoli a day keeps the reaper away

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2205
Chunk light tuna and cottage cheese

• Woah
watermelon

• Woah

And you complain u have acne jfl @Tony @SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Tony
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2205 and pisslord
iu

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and Deleted member 2205
Fruits and vegetables man

And don’t buy chips, chocolate ect

But whatever looks healthy

• +1
Google high volume food and stick mainly to these. Keep it high protein

• +1
Wow. So many are wrong.
While it's so easy.
Do a bit of research ffs.

• Hmm...
Wow. So many are wrong.
While it's so easy.
Do a bit of research ffs.
elab
Let me guess, I should eat only raw beef?

ok.gif
Holy fuck dude egg whites are only 16 calories and the whole egg is fucking 70 jfl. Literally just watched a gymcel chuck 14 ounces of egg in the pan and was confused why it was only 200 calories until I saw this jfl
Does it taste worse than regular eggs? The omelette bar at the hotel used liquid egg which I'm guessing are egg whites.

Last edited:
Milk,cereal,frozen pizza ,peanut butter

• JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, DidntRead and Deleted member 2205

I lived on this for a while when I was just low calorie dieting, but I never seemed to really shit much fat despite eating only like 1200 cals per day. Someone told me that's because there's too many carbs and I needed to cut the carbs out of my diet.

I lived on this for a while when I was just low calorie dieting, but I never seemed to really shit much fat despite eating only like 1200 cals per day. Someone told me that's because there's too many carbs and I needed to cut the carbs out of my diet.
Nah at the end of the day it's just calories in vs calories out

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Nah at the end of the day it's just calories in vs calories out
Do too many egg whties make you bloat? I heard a whole egg is better because egg white sby themselves contain most of the sodium

Do too many egg whties make you bloat? I heard a whole egg is better because egg white sby themselves contain most of the sodium
I haven't noticed that

• +1