Best lifts to use with Nike Airforce 1's.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I just got some they add about a half inch more then normal shoes I'm trying to add 1-1.5 inch lifts can anyone recommend me a brand that is comfortable with these?

hidden high heels

i call it triple h

ive only seen ethnics (blacks mostly, west asians ("middle easterners"), one white-passing south asian) wearing these here in europe

ive only seen ethnics (blacks mostly, west asians ("middle easterners"), one white-passing south asian) wearing these here in europe
Nike airforces are big in America also white shoes match a lot of things

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nike airforces are big in America also white shoes match a lot of things
yeah i noticed it was generally shorter people who were wearing those haha, not just in europe but i saw them in k-pop music videos. its a mixed bag of men and women wearing em though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
yeah i noticed it was generally shorter people who were wearing those haha, not just in europe but i saw them in k-pop music videos. its a mixed bag of men and women wearing em though.
they are the only NT shoes that add a lot of height. Unless you wanna wear cowboy boots

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
they are the only NT shoes that add a lot of height. Unless you wanna wear cowboy boots
imagine wearing cowboy boots in europe :feelskek: tbh for personal reasons i wouldnt want to wear them, sounds retarded but i get reminded of the person i knew who wore them and i just wanna forget about them tbh

Nike airmax add more height than Nike airforce and are also NT lol

I have Nike air max 2090 which no joke adds 4cm of height (cant wear lifts with them tho) and look decent